one to watch supreme vet

dogs to watch

ones blue two 22/24dogs

babesha28lb bitches

northern invader 26lb bitches

cutting edge vets

two in one 22lb dogs

tobana gold 16lb dogs

i now there all southern dogs but they are all running well good luck to everyone on the days.

HEAR HEAR, I agree , why not put on vet races for dogs without titles so that they can aquire a veteran title, the sidewinder has always been for R.CHampions. why change it now, and after looking at the January whippet news i find it says u can run at more than one event for the B.W.R.A. well can you???????????

my turn for a change i agree with u john i think its good non champs get a shot at a title but sidewinder was realy for rch they may think about achange in the name of this event also a reply to what john noble said i dont no how the likes of sasp branca dem blue and clhoe could be left out allready champs  the later being sup champ of champs to modist to mention my own sup vet champ of champs   :p

gaz  not  dee  good luck to all

Hi gaz, nice to see u can write, i dont know how they could miss out your veteren Blue Goblin, i dont think i did :D

I agree that the sidewinder was intended for rch only but there was not enough entering,and that is why it was voted on.As for entering in two events why be able to run in two events all year then stop you at the championships especially when they are on different days.You can only abide by the rules stated in BWRA handbook if it is not there you are not breaking any rules,at the end off the day members only want to run their dogs.

I agree, I hate to say i told u so, but i wanted to run mine last year in two events and was told i could not, i thought the rule had been changed but obviously it hasn't.. ???

hi andy give porky a ring to see if he tells u any diffrent

:D

We are thinking of giving Kerri a run at champs, she will only be 11 months but it isn't fair on her to be there for the weekend and not let her run. We don't expect her to get through her heat but then again it can't hurt to give her some experience with the adult competition ready for the big leap from pup to adult when she turns a year. See you all there, some interesting predictions there from you all, as well as lokking for the usual top class crowd dont forget some of these up and coming youngsters. Lets see what impressions they can make for the future. (Sorry if anything is spelt wrong, I broke my finger and am writing with one and a half hands as the fingers are strapped up)

:D ha ha fleesh u sound accident prone to me, well good luck with kerry bless her she will be running with some top class competition, see u all there. :p   :p   :p   ;)   ;)

I would just like to say a very big good luck to everyone racing at the BWRA Championships. I hope every dog comes back home safe and sound. We look forward to meeting our friends.

See Yas All

Susan   &    John

Rachel   &    Gary

Hi there how are you all as I have not been around the tracks for a while  i have never heard of Southern Scott can you please tell me a bit about him cheers ronnie

how much is the entrance fee and for caravans and tents

Southern Scott is out of Cracked It x Alabama, he's just under 2yrs old, 30lb and he's been flying when i've seen him run!!

Hi, I believe caravans are ten pound , I am not sure how much tents are, see you all there .........

Good luck to everyone this weekend, this was  the title i always wanted to win but never had a dog good enough,to  me the BWRA 150 straight racing title is what whippet racing   is all about.[that's just me being old fashioned i suppose] anyway have a good time and don't get to drunk.

Smurf, if Me & Michelle so much as win our heat we'll get our b**bs out and run round the field, get comletely drunk and stay in a local hotel to celebrate!!  We'll send the two men and kids home seeing as we're the ones getting up at the crack of dawn (were going to weigh the dogs in and they are just coming in time for the racing)!!

It's alright vicky saying we'll get our t*ts out....she makes jordan look flat chested ??? , and as for me....they were once described as bee-stings!!! :(

Back