The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bwra Agm

marielou

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know where the AGM is being held this year?

and just for fun anyone care to speculate on what proposals there will be :)

I think one proposal should be that "alison should go on the mike at all bwra events cos she was fab at the champs" :lol:

rumours that championship are at old hall next year any news.

someone is bound 2 propose banning kickboards and capping no limits :- " :lol: im jokingggggggggggg :lol:

sherry said:
someone is bound 2 propose banning kickboards and capping no limits  :- "  :lol:   im jokingggggggggggg :lol:
bet there were a few proposals regarding the big dogs Carole :( :sweating:

well i for one will be supprised if the big dogs even get a mention. :oops:

sherry said:
someone is bound 2 propose banning kickboards and capping no limits  :- "  :lol:   im jokingggggggggggg :lol:
Well I know of one bloke who want's to cap the no-limits to 55lb, but yet he puts his stud dog over greyhounds :wacko:

Geoff

milly said:
sherry said:
Well I know of one bloke who want's to cap the no-limits to 55lb, but yet he puts his stud dog over greyhounds :wacko:

Geoff

Alot of thought has gone into that proposal then,and alot of thought into the future use of greyhound blood in non peds too :(

Does anyone know where the AGM is going to be????

marielou said:
Does anyone know where the AGM is going to be????
it will prob b in dec whippet news or u cud try asking your regional rep. ive not heard owt yet but its normally somewhere like old hall

Got our proposal forms this morning, presume everyone else has :thumbsup:

rodders said:
Vicky said:
Got our proposal forms this morning, presume everyone else has  :thumbsup:
Yes got ours too Vicky :thumbsup:

Got ours too :D

Have to say nice one Jac, a very sensible proposal, cannot see how anyone no matter what their opinion on racing can disagree with it :thumbsup: .

P.S I'm going to hide now as someone is going to have an opinion any second now ... :oops:

havent got mine yet so if anyone wants 2 post wot they r or pm me id appreciate it :cheers:

Fleesh said:
rodders said:
Vicky said:
Got our proposal forms this morning, presume everyone else has  :thumbsup:
Yes got ours too Vicky :thumbsup:

Got ours too :D

Have to say nice one Jac, a very sensible proposal, cannot see how anyone no matter what their opinion on racing can disagree with it :thumbsup: .

P.S I'm going to hide now as someone is going to have an opinion any second now ... :oops:

very good sensible proposal jac :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

well wot is jaqs semsible proposal? i havent got mine yet :(

Back