The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bwra Agm

done mine forgot what they were,and forgot what i voted for, :wacko:

capping the no limits, and £40 membership for testing maybe twice a year, what next...its a f----ng joke. :angry:

will somebody please post wot the proposals r 4 us that havent got ours yet???

rodders said:
sherry said:
someone is bound 2 propose banning kickboards and capping no limits  :- "  :lol:   im jokingggggggggggg :lol:
bet there were a few proposals regarding the big dogs Carole :( :sweating:

Think the proposals are really good this year , just got one question for rodders , as you are the proposer

The bwra to bring back drug testing ... ETC how did you come up with the costing on your proposal

Not having a dig or anything i know the NNWRF have recosted ours for next year ... but only just received hfl 2009 price list ?

DENISE BAILEY said:
rodders said:
sherry said:
someone is bound 2 propose banning kickboards and capping no limits  :- "  :lol:   im jokingggggggggggg :lol:

Think the proposals are really good this year , just got one question for rodders , as you are the proposer

The bwra to bring back drug testing ... ETC how did you come up with the costing on your proposal

Not having a dig or anything i know the NNWRF have recosted ours for next year ... but only just received hfl 2009 price list ?

Not my costing Dee,think the BWRA must of added that bit on the bottom

sherry said:
will somebody please post wot the proposals r 4 us that havent got ours yet???
Jac proposed that the Name, Address and Contact Number of the nearest vet to be put on the programme at racing :thumbsup:

rodders said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
rodders said:
sherry said:

Not my costing Dee,think the BWRA must of added that bit on the bottom

and still i wait for some nice person 2 let me know wot they r as i havent got mine yet :( thanx for the one u let me know fleesh and yes great idea jaqs :thumbsup:

OK Carole here goes but in brief :lol:

You know Jacs proposal

Mine was drug testing exactly the same as Fed

Cap Scratch dogs at 55lb D Syson

Continue outcrossing to greyhounds,but resulting progeny not to be out crossed to a greyhound for 2 generations M Mottram :thumbsup: Got to add think this is much better way of bringing size down than capping

To try and keep some sort of check on breeding,by the BWRA introducing a breeders form(of which there is a copy)

Straight & Veteran championships should be for non racing champions only,as the Sidewinder Saunter is for racing champions only

Spring/Autumn puppy/yearling Championships.Scratch classes should be split into there respective weight groups .Puts them in line with adult and veteran champs

To help the national register,a do9gs race name can be reused after 12 years unless it is a racing champion

All the above proposed by A Armstrong

To raise the age of puppies to run from 10 months to 14 months and to raise the age of yearlings to run from 14 months to 18 months J Gill

If drug testing is reintroduced it should be totally random with no prior notice D Heath

The comittee should hold their positions for 5 years unless they wish to leave

D Bailey

Now i've got typers cramp :lol:

thank rodders and thanx for the pm ditto :cheers:

just wondering, roddy got his first title.hw title nvc.which would he qualify for as it is a bend title and vet :wacko: ????????????? :wacko:

I would think the vet champs NOT Sidewinder as although a Veteran Champ not actually gained a Racing Champion Title outright - but not sure that is only my own personal take on it :wacko:

See this is a problem sometimes people have different ideas and read things to mean different, but thats how i would see it :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
DavidH said:
just wondering, roddy got his first title.hw title nvc.which would he  qualify for as it is a bend title and vet :wacko: ????????????? :wacko:
the side winder is for adult racing champions only :thumbsup:

pups 10 months to 14 months ,,,,sounds a better age to race them at,,, :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless ya got a 9 1/2 month old little flyer - after 12 months my opinion is they are no longer pups, we don't get many in yearling classes at the moment if we lengthen pups and shorten yearlings will it be worth having yearling classes as most decent dogs by the time they are 14 months are able to compete with ADULTS, but this is again is only my personal opinion and we all have our voting forms and will vote as we feel -sorry will have to keep off the wine it make me so opinionated :blink: :blink: but in a nice way :huggles:

Ditto said:
Unless ya got a 9 1/2 month old little flyer - after 12 months my opinion is they are no longer pups, we don't get many in yearling classes at the moment if we lengthen pups and shorten yearlings will it be worth having yearling classes as most decent dogs by the time they are 14 months are able to compete with ADULTS, but this is again is only my personal opinion and we all have our voting forms and will vote as we feel -sorry will have to keep off the wine it make me so opinionated  :blink:   :blink: but in a nice way :huggles:
Is it a red wine opinion or a white wine opinion :lol: I find my white wine one is much more pleasant :) :blink:

chris

Back