The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Buffy's Babies

And there's more.......

P1010061.JPG

Oh go away Mum with that camera, I'm trying to hide...............

P1010032.JPG

Last one I promise.

Macey and Toby playing nicely..................

P1010087.JPG

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Ah ha - I was lying, this is the last one. Had to put this one on too.

P1010080.JPG

Macey is a little cutie - nice to see more of her. :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

Great to see lovely Macey, and of course the beautiful Jenna :wub:

The photos with Macey and Toby make Toby look really big !!! They had such a good time racing around the garden, I think they would have played all day ! :blink:

Great pics of Toby and Racey Macey Mcgregor (just love that name) could have looked at them all day. Is Toby really that much bigger than Macey or is just the photos :thumbsup:

Jennas a real cutie too :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
the pups all look smashing,jill the statue looks just like tank!.

tank is going for his second jab today at 5o'clock,it was meant to be 12 but liz had to work and she insisted on being there-either she is over protective or she doesnt trust me to manage on my own :- " ,the we bugger is now refusing to eat pedigree food but is quite happy to eat fish,chicken,chops and liver-or any other human food!,he is very good at sitting and staying now and has only had 2 accidents since he came home,i need to leave him in the morning for 2-3 hours and he just sleeps with the others with no chewing or accidents-yippee.

his nails are growing really quick as we have had to cut them twice in the last couple of weeks!,we will find out what weight he is today but i am sure he is over 8lb but he has grown in height a fair bit.

oh and he has discovered that it is nice and warm under theduvet!,we let him sleep in the room and he sleeps on the bed-he starts near the bottom but he then decides to move upto the pillow! he lies on your head (w00t) i woke up the other night to find his bits and bobs staring me in the face :b ,he leans into lizzies face for a cuddle but when he comes to me his back legs are down past my face and his front legs are down the back of my head (w00t) :b :- " ,but he now likes to go under the covers!.

he has discovered that it is nice and warm under theduvet!,we let him sleep in the room and he sleeps on the bed-he starts near the bottom but he then decides to move upto the pillow! he lies on your head 
Know exactly what you mean, Toby started on top of the duvet a week ago, but has now made himself right at home under the duvet with his head on the pillow !!!! I woke up the other morning with him layed across my neck - a Toby scarf !! :wub: He really loves to snuggle in.

buffyrannoch said:
he has discovered that it is nice and warm under theduvet!,we let him sleep in the room and he sleeps on the bed-he starts near the bottom but he then decides to move upto the pillow! he lies on your head 
Know exactly what you mean, Toby started on top of the duvet a week ago, but has now made himself right at home under the duvet with his head on the pillow !!!! I woke up the other morning with him layed across my neck - a Toby scarf !! :wub: He really loves to snuggle in.

I get a Sophie scarf in the morning when she wants to wake me up....it's hard to ever be miffed being woken up when it's to such a cutiepie :wub:

Back