The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Buffy's Babies !!!

Wow, I've just read this whole thread. What a saga, and very interesting to read. I'm so glad everything has turned out well :thumbsup: . Those are some beautiful pups. Of course Buffy sure was a looker before she lost her figure (w00t)

Congratulations to everyone involved. And if you want to send Tank to Canada.....

Hope your getting a good nights sleep now that they are getting milk from Buffy.

-_- hope its all going well :D

Tell Buffy her friends from Ireland say hello!!!!!!!! (w00t)

Bichons_on_stairs.JPG

How are the pup's today Jill. Is the wee man still putting weight on. Photo's, photo's,,Lot's of photo's.

wow what an amazing story :thumbsup: your a really credit Jill, and Buffy is a great mum :wub: after all she has been through, a very HUGE well done to you!

time for some well deserved -_- catch up now Buffy has milk ;)

The puppies are looking great Jill Well done to you and of cause Buffy :cheers: :huggles: :huggles:

And although not a puppy picture, I just want to pay tribute to my boy Jack who has been so respectful and understanding of the crazy last few days :wub: o:)

puppies_030.jpg

Wowwww hasn't white/brindle girl girl got a big tummy now. The Wee Man look's great :wub: , and Tank look's so big o:) Hope this snow goes so I can see them again on Thursday. Still looking at the video when I miss them all :huggles:

Jack is such a good boy, he a proper gent.

They're looking great Jill, you two granny's :- " must be sooooooo proud!

(w00t) (w00t) LOL (w00t) (w00t)

Just love tiny pup's :wub: , even better when your dog is the dad :huggles:

Eva said:
A question, since I don't know the names of the colours...
which one is being called fawn and which colour brindle?

(w00t)   :unsure:   :b

Eva Fawn is a pale brown/camel colour and brindles are the stripey ones, that's what I'd call it anyway :unsure:

Those pups are adorable :wub: :wub: o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost a week old and everyone is looking good -

Even the 'wee man' doesnt look so wee

puppies_054.jpg

Back