The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Buffy's Babies !!!

And another...................

dogs_077.jpg

and one more before its feeding time at the zoo again !!!!!! Buffy is being a superstar :wub:

dogs_078.jpg

Scrummy, gorgeous :wub: :wub:

Love the black & white ones markings from shot above :thumbsup:

Absolutely gorgeous puppies... congratulations once again... :cheers: :wub:

Hi everyone, just a quick update, Buffy and the pups are doing well, buffy is being a super mum, still very little milk, so the pups are reluctantly being hand fed !!! It gives a new meaning to time consuming !!! (w00t) But they have all gained weight everyday, and seem very content. Both us grannies have been taking it in shifts !!!

dogs_082.jpg

buffyrannoch said:
Hi everyone, just a quick update,  Buffy and the pups are doing well, buffy is being a super mum, still very little milk, so the pups are reluctantly being hand fed !!!  It gives a new meaning to time consuming !!! (w00t)   But they have all gained weight everyday, and seem very content.  Both us grannies have been taking it in shifts !!!

lovely pups hubby says boy five hope everthing is still going ok

will look forward to seeing more photo`s

tinabow

Day four and everything is going well, buffy has definately got milk, not all teats but most are in action !! So puppies are sucking away like mad, which in turn means less bottle feeds, and in turn means more sleep for me !!!! :D

Buffy is looking great and is being handfed and pampered like a princess o:)

We weighed them again today and they have all gained at least one ounce a day, the little brindle boy weighed 8.5oz on thursday and now weighs 10.5, and 'big blue' has gone from 10oz to a whopping 16oz !!!!

Im hoping Susan will post some more pics later that were taken over the weekend

Glad to hear all is well, puppies look adorable :wub: and what a good mum Buffy is :huggles:

Have you already named them? :eek: :b

I like the brown one with the stripes... gorgeous!! :wub:

Only 3 have name's,,,Robbie Junior,,little white lad with black head :- "

Tank and The Wee Man,,little brindle boy :) Other's still nameless ;)

A question, since I don't know the names of the colours...

which one is being called fawn and which colour brindle?

(w00t) :unsure: :b

I have only just picked up this thread....where have I been!!! and have read the full 19 pages with eager anticipation.

What a great result for you all - you must be over the moon - albeit worn out and had nerves stretched beyond limits. Well done, they all look lovely :wub: :wub:

Gorgeous babies, so glad Buffy's got some milk now!

Just love Tank :wub: :wub: but have a big soft spot for that brindle boy too :wub: OMG that photo of drinking the bottle is just .... Im speechless :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles: Can I come and help pleeassse :- "

They are all Loverley :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Weve been to the vets today, and the puppies are all doing well, Buffy's milk is providing them with all they need so far, they all gained at least 2ounces each when weighed today, Im so glad. Im still keeping an eye on the 'wee man' and 'little blue' but they seem fine. So all in all a very content family !! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Back