The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

breeder

paul bywater

Registered
Reaction score
hi any of you know jendale of telfod? thought some of you in the show side of things might know , this is the breeder i got my dog from, just wondered if shes had any champs recently?

Hi Paul, Never heard of a Jendale in telford past or present, and I can go back well over thirty years.

Patsy

Hi Paul, Same here, nothing even similar, mind you cant go back quite as far as Patsy who must have been showing in pampers pull ups ;)

It sounds like a racing name, perhaps she had racing champs?

hi all no definatly show dogs she also showed small spaniel type dogs aswell .

Looking on Google for jendale there is some link to Hull (not Hell nor Halifax though) and a link to Highampress results for Tibetan spaniels. Otherwise zilch in the UK.

Richard doesnt recall Jendale either but then again he hasn't been showing for as long as Patsy (has anyone in whippets?)

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Dawn (quickly running for cover)

Last edited by a moderator:
patsy said:
Hi Paul, Never heard of a Jendale in telford past or present, and I can go back well over thirty years.Patsy
Hi,

Is Moira Hall of Malbon Whippets still in Telford?

Tony.

Karen said:
Hi Paul, Same here, nothing even similar, mind you cant go back quite as far as Patsy who must have been showing in pampers pull ups ;)
It sounds like a racing name, perhaps she had racing champs?
Hi Karen, I certainly was not showing whippets in pull up pampers, Mini Skirts and a beehive ,

yes!, I had a whippet in 1966 married Fred in 1968, and made up Ch. Lowglen Newbold Cavalier in 1970, I remember Editha in pampers though. Chuffed that you think I am wareing well.

Patsy.

Moira Hall is still in Telford, The Boyles lived in Telford when they bought a puppy of us who went on to be Ch. Lowglen Cavalcade of Zarcrest

Paul, when did you get the dog? and can you tell us who her dam is. Perhaps this lady has only just started showing, did she say she had Champions, perhaps they were in the other breed

Mmmhhh - Better to be showing in Pampers than Tenor Lady's

Kathryn.............................definitely running for cover.............. ;)

Breeders are Mrs J & Miss H Gittoes

I've got 1 litter (so far) in my database. BRS AB2

ie Jendale Blade Runner - Dollygroves Bold Joker x Bo-Bo-Blue At Jendale

Dob 8/4/2001

Bo-Bo-Blue - Garganey Wild Thyme At Digon x Rafthouse Parti Animal

Last edited by a moderator:
stonefox said:
Mmmhhh - Better to be showing in Pampers than Tenor Lady'sKathryn.............................definitely running for cover.............. ;)
Katty, You had better stay under cover all summer, it is Sue who needs the Tenor Ladies not me.

Patsy

beejay thats right my dogs dam is bo bo blue at jendale & sire is its a kind of magic at leryvas &magics side has nevedith great guy from novacroft.

Hi Karen I think they are singers! you know the three tenors but these must be the femal version :b

Mark, I thought as it was dog showing it might be tenor ladies and the rest we're not sure about :D

Karen said:
Er Guys, what are Tenor Ladys?
Hi Karen, It all started with Steve Ross putting a plastic cover on the front seat of the car that I sit on, so you can guess what Sue told everyone.

Patsy

Hi Karen,

Tenor ladys are for ladies of a more refined era - one where age is never mentioned.....or questioned. They are a necessity for when one reaches that particular period of ones life where ones begins to lose control of ones bodily functions - particulary when, for instances, in times, of extreme mirth!

Kat.

Back