The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bob Blatch Trophyexcitement And Pleasure Guarantee

larruu said:
controversial said:
dont grind axes not that childish.move onto pastures greener.lifes to short to be bothered with petty squabbles.standards are standards otherwise you wouldnt have a breed.maybe you have the issue.
The only issue i have is with a consistently negative and antagonistic attitude

Well said ;)

June if I said I luvveee you to could you lower my 40% warn LOL :lol:

midlanderkeith how did you get to ninety per cent :thumbsup: misread know how you feel.freedom of speech is our what makes us a democracy (w00t)

controversial said:
midlanderkeith how did you get to ninety per cent :thumbsup: misread know how you feel.freedom of speech is our what makes us a democracy (w00t)
Actually, I'm a huge believer in free speech, and I detest anyone being treated unfairly. It's sometimes difficult to get your point across without looking as if you're having a go at someone in particular.

Last edited by a moderator:
June Jonigk said:
controversial said:
Actually, I'm a huge believer in free speech, and I detest anyone being treated unfairly. It's sometimes difficult to get your point across without looking as if you're having a go at someone in particular.

I'm not sure how Keith got his 90%, but I'm sure he must be due a reprieve soon :thumbsup: I'm not sure who makes the decisions on that, but I'll try and find out.

can we start a "drop our keiths warning level campaign" go on he is a good un and they are few and far between :D

pretty please??? :p

posh totty said:
June Jonigk said:
controversial said:

I'm not sure how Keith got his 90%, but I'm sure he must be due a reprieve soon :thumbsup: I'm not sure who makes the decisions on that, but I'll try and find out.

can we start a "drop our keiths warning level campaign" go on he is a good un and they are few and far between :D pretty please??? :p

I love Keith's posts, and I like to take time reading them, and taking in his lovely accent. Keith, you sound like a Yorkshireman, yet you're called Midlanderkeith - where exactly does your accent come from?

Strike Whippets said:
June Jonigk said:
Strike Whippets said:
June if I said I luvveee you to could you lower my 40% warn LOL  :lol:

I'd probably get warned myself, if I was to let you all out on bail :lol:

LOL ....You're OK as I never expect my warn to be lowered ;) .....I can't think why :teehee: :lol: .....

Hannah JUST WHAT have you done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

id free ya hun !!! :huggles:

June Jonigk said:
posh totty said:
June Jonigk said:
controversial said:

can we start a "drop our keiths warning level campaign" go on he is a good un and they are few and far between :D pretty please??? :p

I love Keith's posts, and I like to take time reading them, and taking in his lovely accent. Keith, you sound like a Yorkshireman, yet you're called Midlanderkeith - where exactly does your accent come from?

i think i remember :blink: keith telling me he came from bolton lancashire not far from me hope thats right :unsure:

larruu said:
you are right Hannah , this ongoing backbiting , sneering and general slagging off is doing nobody any favours and i speak as one who has done a little bit of **** taking !Controversial you obviously have a big old axe to grind with either the NWLCC or individuals within that club . give it up - its a shame you have to travel to E Anglia to enjoy your sport because of bad feeling near at home. There are issues that need addressing in lurecoursing and although i wont be making the journey to N Yorks  i was really pleased to see that Lampy had entered perhaps now is the time to move forward in our sport . The issue of size needs resolving by consultation amongst interested parties . Surely an answer is out there.

i have tried to stay out of this thread with the bitching and sniping but feel i have to say something , larruu are you saying that controversial isnt a member of NWLCC ? if so why not? this would be a nearer club? apologies if i am wrong :thumbsup: the thread has turned so bloody nasty people should be ashamed of themselves :( we all want the sport to continue but from what i see if you dont follow one side you get slated??? i am beginning to lure course my girl coz its fun!!! win lose or draw im happy she comes back safe!! but this thread shows the very ugly side here :(

if people have issues then do it privately!!! from what i see is a mistake was made over a dog and an assumption made which was incorrect and then the correction posted on the board to inform all, thats very sporting imo :thumbsup:

please lets get back on track, we no longer have true coursing but who knows we may one day be lucky enough so see our whippets do what they were bred for and to do that we need to stand together no bitch and scrap like school kids!!! :thumbsup:

trac said:
i think i remember :blink: keith telling me he came from bolton lancashire not far from me hope thats right :unsure:
Ah, so I can read his posts with Fred Dibnah voice and I won't be too far out :D I love a Lancashire accent, and do miss it since we moved south to Hereford. We still get back to good old Blackburn whenever we can, to get our Northern fix :thumbsup:

posh totty said:
larruu said:
you are right Hannah , this ongoing backbiting , sneering and general slagging off is doing nobody any favours and i speak as one who has done a little bit of **** taking !Controversial you obviously have a big old axe to grind with either the NWLCC or individuals within that club . give it up - its a shame you have to travel to E Anglia to enjoy your sport because of bad feeling near at home. There are issues that need addressing in lurecoursing and although i wont be making the journey to N Yorks  i was really pleased to see that Lampy had entered perhaps now is the time to move forward in our sport . The issue of size needs resolving by consultation amongst interested parties . Surely an answer is out there.

i have tried to stay out of this thread with the bitching and sniping but feel i have to say something , larruu are you saying that controversial isnt a member of NWLCC ? if so why not? this would be a nearer club? apologies if i am wrong :thumbsup: the thread has turned so bloody nasty people should be ashamed of themselves :( we all want the sport to continue but from what i see if you dont follow one side you get slated??? i am beginning to lure course my girl coz its fun!!! win lose or draw im happy she comes back safe!! but this thread shows the very ugly side here :(

if people have issues then do it privately!!! from what i see is a mistake was made over a dog and an assumption made which was incorrect and then the correction posted on the board to inform all, thats very sporting imo :thumbsup:

please lets get back on track, we no longer have true coursing but who knows we may one day be lucky enough so see our whippets do what they were bred for and to do that we need to stand together no bitch and scrap like school kids!!! :thumbsup:

Tanya

To be honest i dont know if Controversial is a member of the NWLCC i have presumed not for reasons that are obvious if you read various posts.As to why he is not a member (if that is the case ) then that is for him to say . As i said in my original post its time we stopped all the sledging etc. i'm with you all the way lets enjoy our dogs enjoying theirselves see you in Feb :thumbsup:

Strike Whippets said:
June Jonigk said:
Strike Whippets said:

LOL ....You're OK as I never expect my warn to be lowered ;) .....I can't think why :teehee: :lol: .....

So you won't go to work on getting it raised again :lol:

Seriously though, its nothing personal, we have a policy of not lowering anyone's warn levels for that reason. Why else would anyone want it lowered ;) And what would have been the point in giving it in the first place if we did?

Also, Midlander Keith's 90% warn has nothing to do with free speech. I love most of his posts too but when he's been warned, its because he's broken board rules which are there to protect all of us, nothing to do with free speech. If we didn't have rules we couldn't moderate this board. It would become a free for all, and then, believe me, you'd all be complaining (w00t)

[quote name=posh totty' date='

You`re bang on there Tanya , no wonder we lost real coursing with attitudes like there are on here (w00t)

At the end of the day we`re talking about what are supposed to be fun events , dogs chasing carrier bags , get real people :cheers:

Judy said:
Strike Whippets said:
June Jonigk said:
Strike Whippets said:

So you won't go to work on getting it raised again :lol:

Seriously though, its nothing personal, we have a policy of not lowering anyone's warn levels for that reason. Why else would anyone want it lowered ;) And what would have been the point in giving it in the first place if we did?

Also, Midlander Keith's 90% warn has nothing to do with free speech. I love most of his posts too but when he's been warned, its because he's broken board rules which are there to protect all of us, nothing to do with free speech. If we didn't have rules we couldn't moderate this board. It would become a free for all, and then, believe me, you'd all be complaining (w00t)

Thats fine by me Judy, for as you say i broke board rules but my last 2 warn levels were given out to me for supposedly arguing with a moderator, which i dont recall, anyway it doesnt bother me anymore, i get banned i get banned, ive made some good friends on this forum, its those whom i shall miss, and i appologise to anyone who i have offended, or argued with

keith :cheers:

Judy said:
So you won't go to work on getting it raised again  :lol:
Seriously though, its nothing personal, we have a policy of not lowering anyone's warn levels for that reason.  Why else would anyone want it lowered ;) And what would have been the point in giving it in the first place if we did?

There speaks the voice of reason - you are so sensible Judy - and that's why K9 runs so well :cheers:

What's the criteria for appointing a moderator? Could it be possible for those with personal agenda's i.e reputations to enhance, influential friends to make etc become moderators & use the position to their own advantage?

Terry Smith

Thanks for the comment June, and Keith, I hope you don't get banned 'cus, like Stormy, apart from "the posts that much not be mentioned" you make a lot of good posts and can be very entertaining :cheers:

Terry & Sheila Smith said:
What's the criteria for appointing a moderator? Could it be possible for those with personal agenda's i.e reputations to enhance, influential friends to make etc become moderators & use the position to their own advantage?
Terry Smith

Why, are you wanting to become a moderator then Terry? :lol:

No, seriously though, I think the mods get more personal abuse than power and influence, but if you think any of the Moderators is doing that then should PM me privately please Terry.

Judy said:
Thanks for the comment June, and Keith, I hope you don't get banned 'cus, like Stormy, apart from "the posts that much not be mentioned" you make a lot of good posts and can be very entertaining :cheers:
:cheers: Judy, dont worry, and can i just say summat then thats me done with on this topic, ive one warning left to go, keeps me in my place, cos now i sit back and keep it shut, shame though, cos i have sensible issues i would dearly love to discuss on k9, but i know fer a fact, it would cause bother, simple reason being, some folks cant grasp my sense of humour, and the way in which i portray myself here on k9, i am who i am at the end of the day just like you all, each different, but we all have one common goal dont you agree, WE ALL LOVE OUR DOGS, do with em what you will, whether it be racing, lure coursing, showing. working

regards

keith :cheers:

Back