The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Blue Puppy

What a GORGEOUS blue baby girl :wub: (only a week left to wait for mine now (w00t) ) and what a lovely name :)

Hi Lida,

I finally found this thread - from day one she was beautiful, I'm sure she's going to achieve many great milestones for you. Thank you for all the pic's. Can't wait to see her in the ring. Hope you have a very Merry Xmas and a very winning New Year.

Looking forward to Steelie's new mating earlier 2006 hope to get stunning puppies from that litter too.

Bye for now, take care. :cheers:

Cristina Fornasier

Mychaka Whippets

Home of Aust Ch Shenace Inya Dreams (Imp NZ)

www.geocities.com/Mychaka_whippet

Mychaka said:
Hi Lida, I finally found this thread - from day one she was beautiful, I'm sure she's going to achieve many great milestones for you. Thank you for all the pic's. Can't wait to see her in the ring. Hope you have a very Merry Xmas and a very winning New Year.

Looking forward to Steelie's new mating earlier 2006 hope to get stunning puppies from that litter too.

Bye for now, take care. :cheers:

Cristina Fornasier

Mychaka Whippets

Home of Aust Ch Shenace Inya Dreams (Imp NZ)

www.geocities.com/Mychaka_whippet

Thanks Cristina, I am absolutely besotted.

Thanks Steelie, you have certainly done well! !! I am especially pleased with her little neatly folded ears, so difficult to find nowadays.

Genevieve meting Zulu

Last edited by a moderator:
And i am not the only one to be pleased with Genevieve

Callista just adores her.

Remember the cute toys I had ready for Genevieve? Well, she does play with them but her favorite toy is....

She is a stunner you must be over the moon with her hope she becomes everything you want her to be :luck:

:D So glad to see she arrived safely and it is great to hear she is fitting in so well.

:huggles: Hugs to Genevieve!!!

Keep the pictures coming!!!

whipowill said:
:D So glad to see she arrived safely and it is great to hear she is fitting in so well.
:huggles: Hugs to Genevieve!!!

Keep the pictures coming!!!

Thanks, she is a sweetie, very good and clean. Even managed to stand her on the table yesterday (finally found a bait which impressed her enough = smoked chicken)

Do not worry the camera just keeps clicking here all day, but I am trying very hard to post only the best, how many pics of her can k9 take?

:wub: Looking forward to seeing that stacked photo. Looks like she expects only the best - smoked chicken bait. :D

Cristina Fornasier

Mychaka Whippets

Home of Aust Ch. Shenace Inya Dreams (Imp NZ)

[SIZE=14pt]Lovely puppy !!! :wub: :wub: :wub: [/SIZE]

Keep on showing pictures PLEASE :huggles:

Back