The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Blue Puppy

aslan said:
that address for Lynda's website is www.shenace.co.nz/and unfortunately I can't find any pics of Steely there or a pedigree - not even on his brother's page.  Have I missed it somewhere?

:oops: There were pedigrees with photos of Ronndal Rain N Layde's both parents pedigree. I thought it was on Shenace. I will look for them. :b

I have just cut and pasted the address, i did wonder about that nc, but the link worked for me at the time. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous mum and dad and adorable babies :wub: :wub: :wub: can you spot yours from the little bottoms Lida :lol:

What a sweet baby! :wub: And her parents :wub: too! Lida, you're lucky to have such Christmas present! ;)

Can't wait to see more pics!

Now that is my favorite color for a Whippet. I'll be so happy if one day I'll own a beautiful darling like this. :p

:huggles: Lovely photo of Mum with her babies! :wub: :wub: Dad's a very handsome boy too!

Sidewinders said:
What a sweet baby! :wub:   And her parents  :wub:   too! Lida, you're lucky to have such Christmas present! ;)

I cannot wait for her to arrive. Unfortunately she is 2000 km from here, so I have to wait for pis to be sent to me :( .

(w00t)

:wub:

**wanders off muttering to self.... no room for a puppy, no room for a puppy, no room for.... **

Seraphina said:
Sidewinders said:
What a sweet baby! :wub:   And her parents  :wub:   too! Lida, you're lucky to have such Christmas present! ;)

I cannot wait for her to arrive. Unfortunately she is 2000 km from here, so I have to wait for pis to be sent to me :( .

:b Well I've just caught up with this thread and I have to say what lovely pictures they are ;) must have been a good photographer. :thumbsup: :- " ............

Having just read your post I'm guessing it means it's time to get the camera out again. Might be able to tee it up early next week. So watch your mail box next week Lida.

:D Santa made an early delivery here :D

no doubt the elves would get nothing done with genevieve helping :)

:wub: Oh, how adorable, you lucky thing! What a busy time you'll be having over christmas :cheers:

What a very pretty christmas present you have, lucky you :wub: :wub: :wub:

Julie

Now how could anyone resist that wee face?It is so sweet :wub:

Lovely pup ;)

She is just a darling :wub: :wub: what a beautiful little face :wub: :wub:

Hope you have many years of happiness with her. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What a gorgeous little girl, I'm sure you'll have lots and lots of fun with her. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Back