The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bath Result

Karen

Registered
Reaction score
DCC Osterfen Beacon Beige

DRCC Multi Ch Airescot Ruby Rascal

So I was spot on with the dogs. I left before the end of the bitches.

I think most peeps were spot on with the dog result then :- "

Hi All

not been about for a while who was the Judge

Take care :D

Heather

Judge was Barry Kennett. (Selinko) Now I know why that prediction was made :D

Hi Heather,it was Barry Kennett(Selinko).Hows that Stanley doing??

Hi Russ

Even I who's not been around much this year---should have made a bet on that :oops:

Stanley is doing fine he caught a Magpie on field today not much left when I got to it-

Hope u r keeping OK :D

Heather :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]BCC Collooney Silver Silas :D [/SIZE]

Sorry but have no Idea who RBCC was.

I was too excited to ask :wub:

Dog Went BOB

Im pleased for Sally ,as Onion is a nice dog . :D

Just gald she hadnt got her hopes up again like she has had in the past .

Congrats to Jill

From her daughter Angie----also well done to all at colooney---and Claire :luck:

Just 1 more CC to go--and that will be another title holder for Viv :D

From Heather & Collooney Angel Eyes

RBCC was Palmik Princess.

BP was June Minns' bitch (Juneric Little Diamond?)

:wacko: Well Jax were you right in your prediction? You never said who it was you were thinking of.

[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE COLLOONY SILVER SILAS [/SIZE]

Happy Dance at the ringside

Aliendncdancing.gif

Happy naked Alien dancing at ringside? How come you all missed THAT? Then you would all know who Zolan is ! ;)

A very big well done to Osterfen Beacon Beige and Collooney Silver Silas - two dogs I have admired very much from the ringside. IMHO two beautifully elegant dogs with no exagerations, just lovely whippets. :thumbsup: :cheers:

SO disappointed Zephyr and I couldn't be there to see them do well, and hope they continue to do well in the future.

:)

Anyone got any pictures?

:- " Yep , my prediction was right :D

Sally had been telling peps for weeks she was getting the ticket (apparently !)Onion has been unlucky to be up against stiff opposition at most shows .

I personnally dont think it looks good for the judge when she travels with him to shows , :oops:

OK hes used her dog as well as he`s used Rascal and I know that some peps do do that sort of thing ,

Years ago, Roma Whright -smith( who I used to travel with on a regular basis ) came under me at H A of Scotland ( it was my 1st time giving tickets ). When she told me she`d entered I asked her `did you really have to enter under me ? , she replied , well shes good enough to be made up , , so I replied , well if she`s that good why do you have to come under me then ?

When friends come under you , you really cant win , If you place them its cos your friend s and if you dont they dont like it and to be honest you really have to be careful not to knock them because of it . :- "

By the way I gave Roma 2nd and the R C C and the bitch DID get made up :))

When Roma judged Crufts years ago , Mayzee was doing really well and I DIDN`T enter her and several peps came up to me that day and said `OH you`ll have a good day with Roma judging `

See what I mean ;)

Sally had been telling peps for weeks she was getting the ticket
IMO this is what gives showing a bad name. If she knew something we didn't then why didn't she keep it to herself.

It also gives a bad impression to those just starting out, yes we all know it goes on but when it is so obvious it makes you wonder why we all waste our money!

Anyway I'm glad we didnt waste £100ish for the entry fee and petrol, as Iwe, like you Jax, had a very good idea where the Dog CC was going.

Well Done Jax,fully agree with you.Phil Moran Healy is doing bitches at east anglian w.c. in August -And I wouldn't dream of going under him.I've used his dogs on bitches I've bought from him...and wouldn't get any satisfaction from winning under Phil,and I wouldn't put him in that position.

Entirely agree with you on that Jax,WELL SAID!!

Gosh,i'm agreeing with you for a change :oops: :*

:( Does that mean I can't enter under you & win the cc with Flyn????? :- " :teehee:

Just looked to see how Sally went on in the group and notice Chis Amoo has a new breed out

Gp1 AMOO'S CH CAREDIG KAVA OF SADE (Irish Woolfhound)

Its probably the (cotton)reel thing.

Dawn

Back