The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

B.w.r.a Bend Champs

rodders said:
A great days racing Well done to everybody running.
Special congratulatins to my mate  :lol:   Yvonne with Mickey(Bound To) and Poppy(Hells Double) they did you proud girl :thumbsup: To Dave and family with Granite,well worth that smile Dave  To Karen,Sadie and Kim with Tora(Two Faced)were they tears Karen :lol:   To 2 lovely people George and Lynn,with On The Ball and Rhyme and Reason you greedy beggars :lol:   :thumbsup:Special Well Done for the Supremes and there owners Vicky and Rob and Chris ,they didn't put a foot wrong and both won in style Also dogs I think need mentioning for today Ruby Murray for the brilliant 2 races it gave Rhyme and Reason : Little Flyer,a fantastic guttsy little bitch that made Miss Daisey have to work very hard to take Supreme : and finally(bet your all saying thank god :lol: ) to Lucy (Sugar Rush)our Harveys little sister,Was gutted when I realised Harveys injury would keep him from the bend champs,but watching Lucy made up for my dissapointment.She did you proud Sean

Travelling down through the night,and then running on a track for the 1st time,on an outside hare when she normally runs an inside one(I think).Didn't faze her at all :lol: Just that last bend :lol: Very happy you made the trip down  :D Karen

well thats it you done it now ( Mate ) :D :thumbsup:

first what a BRILL champ's really enjoyed the racing and coming home with a title and runner up, made it even better, well done all the champ's and all the dogs that ran yesterday you did whippet racing proud and made it a great Champ's, alot of dogs looked very impressive yesterday to name a few "Little flyer" really like this little bitch and god she can run, well done Mick and Lynn, "Two Faced" never put a foot wrong, well done the gang of three or more :) :) lol, and Miss Daisy taking Sup well done Chris and Rob, have to say one of the most impressive young dogs was Paul's Beth (Heartstopper ) she's getting better with every run, also agree with Karen Lucy (Sugar Rush ) she did you proud Sean :thumbsup:

big well done to Mark and Vicky and Sup racing Champ " maid ya point " and he did just that :thumbsup: also well done to " Macspot " coming 2nd in the Sup run off litter brother to my own, Sup rch "Bound too" and Chris's Rch /Nch "See Spot Run " well done Joyce with Showman,

and not forgetting Dave and Di with Roddy "Ballajura" he ran great for you well done not forgetting Prince "purple Rain" another on his first run back after injury and finished like a train well done Tam and Keeley, last what a run from "More or Less" i really could not believe the ground he made up to get runner up, he must have given 5yd's to the other dog's out the box and made most back to get runner up well done "don't know who i should say that to lol ok all of you :thumbsup:

last hope Colin and Alison's Deneside Belle is ok his leg was very bad good luck with him

Last edited by a moderator:
syko said:
well done to all the winners Has anyone heard how Paul; Gant (show Quest) is as he was taken to hospital with a heart attack have tried to get in contact but cant at moment

hope he gets well soon

Hello Don its Michael, Paul's son. Dad did have a heartattack but he is stable now. But he will have to stay in Barnsley Hospital minimum of 5 days. And could you let me have Brian Smith's number as Dad is worrying that he needs to return the puppy champion trophy for this coming sunday Thank's again.

Kath said:
:cheers: Congratulations to all the winners :cheers: A special mention toDave Jeannie and Vanessa with Granite 28lb Dogs gaining his title. Well deserved results for all of you, couldn't have happened to nicer people.  :thumbsup:

Get Well soon Paul, I hope you are home soon.

S.F.U___L.Sister.jpg

Hi Mick glad to hear your Dad is getting on ok

yes will sort it out with Brian will send you his phonenumber

give him my regards

Back