The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

B.w.r.a Bend Champs

Well done all the winners, was relieved :sweating: when Bramble won for Gaz , we pulled her out as she split her foot

Race of the day for me was Ruby Murry & Rhyme n Reason dead heat first time and photo for re-run

Paul took very ill just after his dogs race , well done Jac's & Tony for stepping in so quickly, and Fleesh and family for sorting the dogs ... i know thats all Paul was worried about , the hospital did ring to say he was very comfortable

Get well soon Paul

well done to all the winners :cheers:

jus posting full results

:cheers: a big well done to lynn and george with rhyme n reason and on the ball,also well done done to gaz with bramble,mand said next time gaz try not to send her deaf whilst shes running lol and well done karen sadie and kim with two faced.

sorry to hear about andrew (deneside belle)hope he recovers soon.

good weather and some really good races :D

19lb Vets

R Coral 19 (7years)

24lb Vets

R OB2 24 (6 years) 2nd

B Maid For This 21 (6 years) 1st

W Connors Lass 21 (6 years)

Vets 28lb

R Its Magic 28 (5 years)

B Tiger Ellie 27 (5 years) 1st

W Whinnie Skippet (5 years) 26 2nd

Bk Gems Lad 25 (6 years)

Vets 32lb

R Mr Peak 31 (5 years) 2nd

B Moany Moany 29 (5 years) 1st

Vet Sc 36lb

R Red Ranger 1st

B Sailaway 2nd

Vet Sc No Limit

R Tyebound 1st

36lb Scratch heat 1

R Rhyme and Reason 1st

B Skybound

W Tiger Tiger

Bk Stag Night Dreams

O Junior Walker 2nd

heat 2

R Smokey Blue

B Avit 2nd

W Brookhill Maggie

Bk Ruby Murray 1st

O Stag Posessed

40lb Final

R Four Sale

B Kaiser Chief

W Pennysworth 2nd

Bk Whats it all about 1st

No Limit heat 1

R Deneside Bell 1st

B Tarkow 2nd

W Tagheuer

Bk Magical Dreams

heat 2

R Quick Silver

B On the Ball 2nd

W Ellie's Star

Bk Bagheera 1st

heat 3

R Demonic Love 1st

B All about annie

W Breakfast boy

Bk Tykwando 2nd

16lb Bitches

R Wombelle 2nd

B Most Haunted

W Crystal Blue 1st

18lb Bitches

R MoChara 2nd

B Little Flyer 1st

W Alva Starr

Bk J2O

20lb Bitches

R Our Amy 2nd

B Annie Hough

W 6IX 1st

22lb Bitches

R Tash the Flash (turned back)

B Game On 2nd

W Connor's Legacy

Bk Spirit of the Stag 1st

24lb Bitches

R 2 Faced 1st

B Cavendish Lady

W Mercedes Gem 2nd

Bk Calamity Kate

26lb Bitches heat 1

R Show Quest 2nd

B Red Moon Rising

W Heart Stopper 1st

Bk Free Spirit

heat 2

R Little Doll

B My Quest 2nd

W Mai Zee Mu 1st

28lb Bitches heat 1

R Acca 2nd

B Whiskey Fudge

W Vivs Perfection

Bk Foxy Roxy 1st

heat 2

R Sing For Us 1st

B Unique

W Bigland Lass 2nd

30lb Bitches

R Shes a double

B Show the light

W Keep the Faith

Bk Miss Daisy 1st

O Hellsdouble 2nd

32lb Bitches

R Sky High

B Sugar Rush 2nd

W Best of Mates

Bk Scooby Don't 1st

16lb Dogs

R Kai Sera 1st

18lb Dogs

R More or Less 2nd

B Macspot 1st

W Tinkerman

20lb Dogs

R 2 for 1 2nd

B Bound too 1st

22lb Dogs

R Orontes

B Morpheous 1st

W Purple Rain

24lb Dogs

R Fiddles Ultimus 2nd

B Fiddler 1st

26lb Dogs

R Showman 1st

B He's the Pitts 2nd

28lb Dogs

R Granite 1st

B No Deal 2nd

W McPockett

Bk Nikes Gem

30lb Dogs heat 1

R Ballajura 2nd

B Arnold

W Minstrels Lad 1st

heat 2

R Maid your Point 1st

B Super Blade

W Southern Spark 2nd

32lb Dogs heat 1

R Request

B Ludacris 2nd

W Double Act

Bk Eversly Lad 1st

heat 2

R Bobby Dazzler

B Rapskallion 1st

W Primus 2nd

36lb Final

R Avit

B Rhyme and Reason 1st (after deadheat)

W Ruby Murray 2nd (after deadheat)

Bk Junior Walker

No Limit Xheat 1

R On the ball 1st

B Denesdie Bell w/d

W Tarkow 2nd

No Limit Xheat 2

R Demonic Love 1st

B Bagheera 2nd

W Tykwondo

26lb Bitch Final

R Show Quest w/d

B Heart Stopper 2nd

W My Quest

Bk Mai Zee Mu 1st

28lb Bitch Final

R Acca

B Foxy Roxy 2nd

W Sing for Us 1st

Bk Bigland Vixen

30lb Dog Final

R Ballyjura 2nd

B Southern Spark

W Maid Your Point 1st

Bk Minstrel's Lad

32lb Dog Final

R Primus

B Rapskallion 1st

W Ludacris

Bk Eversly Lad 2nd

No Limit Final

On the Ball 1st

Demonic Love 2nd (sorry dont know colours etc)

Tarkow

Bagheera

Supreme Veteran Final

R Moany Moany 29 2nd

B Tiger Ellie 27 3rd

W Maid For This 20 1st :D

Bk Coral 17 4th

L/W Bitches

R 6IX w/d

B Little Flyer 1st

W Crystal Blue w/d

M/w Bitches

R Mai Zee Mu

B 2 Faced 1st

W Spirit of the Stag

H/w Bitches

R Scooby Dont w/d

B Miss Daisy 1st

W Sing for Us

L/w Dogs

R Bound too w/d

B Macspot 1st

W Kai Sera (unsure if w/d didnt see race)

M/w

R Showman 1st

B Fiddler

W Morpheous w/d

H/w

R Rapskallion (unsure if w/d didnt see race)

B Maid Your Point 1st

W Granite

Supreme Scratch Final

R On the Ball 1st

B Rhyme and Reason

W Whats it all about 2nd

Supreme Vet Scratch Final

R Tybound 1st

B Red Ranger 2nd

Supreme Bitch Final

R Miss Daisy 1st

B 2 Faced 3rd

W Little Flyer 2nd

Supreme Dog Final

R Maid your Point 1st

B Showman 3rd

W MacSpot 2nd

Well done all the winners today so fab racing, hope andrew is better soon

and best wishes sent to paul

Glad to hear Paul's comfortable, hope he recovers soon. :luck:

Well done to all the winners!! :cheers:

So many exciting races today, the first my own lad who after a poor start and a rocky ride managed to come home 2nd. Not one to big up my dog but I think this was the best and hardest race he's ever run to date and was exciting for us all in 36lb class.

The 36lber's Ruby Murray and Rhyme N Reason - Wow!! absolutely great racing! :cheers:

Finally Maid Your Point in the final, powering down the straight like a steam train! Good on you lad, great to see you back on form after your injury.

So many more races that were just as exciting, well done everyone who competed whether you won or lost, all dogs put on a champion performance today. :cheers:

Many thanks to Highgate and The BWRA for an excellent days racing. :cheers:

Fleesh has just rung to say that Pauls Family has just been to fetch the dogs

so they should be ok now

Well done to all the winners today :D

Especially proud of our bear (little flyer) on winning her first title.

where,s the photo,s then??? :D

sorry i couldn,t make it,,

welldone :cheers: sugar rush for runner up,,,,iam sure it,s only matter off time for her to win a title :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: Congratulations to all the winners :cheers: A special mention for all of the following, Elaine and Sally, well done with Eve (Maid for this) taking Supreme Vet. John Meades for Alfie (Fiddles Ultimus) R/Up 24lb Dogs. Karen and the girls for Tora (Two Faced) 24lb Bitches gaining her title and winning the Mid Weight Final.

Dave Jeannie and Vanessa with Granite 28lb Dogs gaining his title. Well deserved results for all of you, couldn't have happened to nicer people.

Get Well soon Paul, I hope you are home soon.

A great days racing :thumbsup: Well done to everybody running.

Special congratulatins to my mate (w00t) :lol: Yvonne with Mickey(Bound To) and Poppy(Hells Double) they did you proud girl :thumbsup: To Dave and family with Granite,well worth that smile Dave :thumbsup: To Karen,Sadie and Kim with Tora(Two Faced)were they tears Karen :lol: :thumbsup: To 2 lovely people George and Lynn,with On The Ball and Rhyme and Reason :thumbsup: you greedy beggars :lol: :thumbsup:Special Well Done for the Supremes and there owners Vicky and Rob and Chris ,they didn't put a foot wrong and both won in style :thumbsup: Also dogs I think need mentioning for today Ruby Murray for the brilliant 2 races it gave Rhyme and Reason :thumbsup: Little Flyer,a fantastic guttsy little bitch that made Miss Daisey have to work very hard to take Supreme :thumbsup: and finally(bet your all saying thank god :lol: ) to Lucy (Sugar Rush)our Harveys little sister,Was gutted when I realised Harveys injury would keep him from the bend champs,but watching Lucy made up for my dissapointment.She did you proud Sean :thumbsup:Travelling down through the night,and then running on a track for the 1st time,on an outside hare when she normally runs an inside one(I think).Didn't faze her at all :lol: Just that last bend :lol: Very happy you made the trip down :thumbsup: :D Karen

Well done done all the winners especially the NORTH WEST dogs you did the region proud once again

Thanks to the BWRA committee and all the workers for a great championship event it made a nice change to be able to sit back and watch and have a bit of time for my own dog who unfortunately is back on the injury list yet again

:luck: GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE PUPS/YEARLINGS at the champs on sunday :luck:

Some really close races yesterday, absolutely brilliant to watch.

Congratulations to all the winners :cheers:

Special congrats to our mates: Tony & Red Ranger, who'd have thought he'd get a bend title :lol: Well done Solo :thumbsup: . Dave & Lyn with On the Ball & Rhyme & Reason, brilliant couple and fab dogs. Fletcher with his lovely bitch Pennysworth, having a tough race in the 40lb to get r-up. Linda & Tarkow, running some good races - scary pic of him in the no limit though :x . Mick & Lynn with Little Flyer, looking very strong all day, very well deserved. Stevie & Karen with Coral, still running super :wub: Of course Tommy & Maizee, looked unbeatable at one point. Dave & Granite, brought tears to my eyes :lol: Rapskallion, showing November wasn't a fluke to win against the great Eversley Lad.

Well done also all the finalist especially Rob, Chris & Miss Daisy - 2 supremes on the trot with 2 different dogs (w00t)

Lastly well done to my star boy Jude, SUPREME CHAMPION (w00t) Maid Your Point - think all i said about him yesterday was f***in 'ell :lol:

:cheers: to those who helped us get his injury sorted - you know who you are :cheers:

Lovely day's racing, everything ran smoothly, congrats all concerned.

:luck: Get well soon Paul

well done all the winners :thumbsup:

MADE YA POINT DOGS :thumbsup:

MISS DAISY BITCHES :thumbsup:

and a big well done to

RHYME&REASON :thumbsup:

&

ON THE BALL :thumbsup: SUP/SCR

and well done the B.W.R.A. on a well run championship :thumbsup:

Just wanted to say well done to all the North East winners and a big thankyou to all those that shouted daisy on :D Huge congratulations to all those that ran because every dog ran it's heart out and there were some fantastic races, neck and neck all the way round. A huge well done to Mark and Vicky with Maid your Point :thumbsup: :thumbsup: , am so pleased he did it for you, a testament to your love and dedication.

Fantastic to see some young new dogs coming through and taking titles. Brilliant day, well run and great atmosphere. Looking forward to some fab straight racing (especially scratch :D ).

Chris

Totally agree a great day :) Well organised, brill atmosphere and we got a title too what more could you ask for :D :D

Congratulations to all the winners :thumbsup: the supremes of the day Miss Daisy and Maid Your Point special well done to you two brilliant racing :thumbsup:

Vicky said:
Some really close races yesterday, absolutely brilliant to watch.
Congratulations to all the winners  :cheers:

Special congrats to our mates:  Tony & Red Ranger, who'd have thought he'd get a bend title :lol:   Well done Solo :thumbsup: .  Dave & Lyn with On the Ball & Rhyme & Reason, brilliant couple and fab dogs.  Fletcher with his lovely bitch Pennysworth, having a tough race in the 40lb to get r-up. Linda & Tarkow, running some good races - scary pic of him in the no limit though :x .  Mick & Lynn with Little Flyer, looking very strong all day, very well deserved.  Stevie & Karen with Coral, still running super :wub: Of course Tommy & Maizee, looked unbeatable at one point.  Dave & Granite, brought tears to my eyes  :lol: Rapskallion, showing November wasn't a fluke to win against the great Eversley Lad.

Well done also all the finalist especially Rob, Chris & Miss Daisy - 2 supremes on the trot with 2 different dogs  (w00t)

Lastly well done to my star boy Jude, SUPREME CHAMPION (w00t) Maid Your Point - think all i said about him yesterday was f***in 'ell :lol:

:cheers: to those who helped us get his injury sorted - you know who you are  :cheers:

Lovely day's racing, everything ran smoothly, congrats all concerned.

:luck: Get well soon Paul

Hi,

Sorry if you get this twice, sent one this morning, but don't know where I've sent it, could be anywhere knowing me.

Just like to say a big WELL DONE to all the racers, it was an excellent day and ran really smooth, and the racing well what can I say it was fantastic, I really enjoyed the day, so well done everyone.

Can I please just blow my own dogs trumpet for 5 mins, (RAPSCALLION) ran excellent, really please with him, I did'nt think he had that 2nd run in him after the 1st ran and even asked Craig if we were pulling him out, it's his birthday tomorrow and he will be 2 years old, so fingers crossed this is just the start of better things to come for him, and we let him celebrate last night with lambs heart for tea and a jam dought for pudding, he also spent the night on the bed fully stretched out with me and Craig hanging on the edge.

But once again just like to say well done, to all the winners and the racers it was a really good day and can't wait for next year.

Best wishes to Paul and his family, hope your feeling better soon.

Love Nic and Craig xxx

well done roo(demonic love)

runner up in the final n/l

well done all

well done all the winners a good day of racing, especially tommy (fidler) well done andrew, micky (bound too) and yvonne and well done tora and family she ran excellent, well deserved :cheers: :cheers:

Back