The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Attacked By An Eagle

meddling said:
Ann...The evidence is there for all to see...Trac comes to stay near you....Trac flies a large bird....you get dive bombed by one...she cannot wriggle her way out of this one....report her to the authorities...I would...and you're good at encouraging discipline on here ann :thumbsup:
[SIZE=14pt]Ann surely you can see this is just clair trying to pay me back[/SIZE] (w00t)

[SIZE=14pt]Mmmm still an open case at the momment :* [/SIZE]

Clair who was the very clever friend........

Trac are those birds attracted to certain colours ?

[SIZE=21pt]sorry Ann...confidential information there :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]only you could be attacked by a eagle :- " probably getting you back for having the hooligans out again[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Debbie b said:
[SIZE=14pt]only you could be attacked by a eagle :- "  probably getting you back for having the hooligans out again[/SIZE]
...she wasn't Debbie...she was attacked by Trac with a Hawk... :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
AnnSa said:
[SIZE=14pt]Mmmm still an open case at the momment  :* [/SIZE] 

Clair who was the very clever friend........

Trac are those birds attracted to certain colours ?

[SIZE=14pt]i couldnt say ann[/SIZE] :- "

OMG................Trac i didnt ever think you would stoop so slow as to nearly kill a fellow K9'er with a bird :eek: :eek: :eek:

hely said:
OMG................Trac i didnt ever think you would stoop so slow as to nearly kill a fellow K9'er with a bird :eek:   :eek:   :eek:
:eek: [SIZE=14pt]i didt hely this time im innocent its that southgate stirring it[/SIZE]

trac said:
hely said:
OMG................Trac i didnt ever think you would stoop so slow as to nearly kill a fellow K9'er with a bird :eek:   :eek:   :eek:
:eek: [SIZE=14pt]i didt hely this time im innocent its that southgate stirring it[/SIZE]

Trac...Hely can see the evidence is stacked against you...I haven't noticed Dave or Jess coming on to defend you so...there you have it...I rest my case...

meddling said:
trac said:
hely said:

Trac...Hely can see the evidence is stacked against you...I haven't noticed Dave or Jess coming on to defend you so...there you have it...I rest my case...

[SIZE=14pt]theres no evidence ,i have a alibi or two and im INNOCENT i rest my case[/SIZE] :)

trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
hely said:

[SIZE=14pt]theres no evidence ,i have a alibi or two and im INNOCENT i rest my case[/SIZE] :)

SILENT witnesses Trac...not a good Alibi :(

meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
hely said:

[SIZE=14pt]oh my main witness is not silent trust me clair[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=14pt]Was hoping you two would have stooped to[/SIZE]

bribery and corruption by now :- "

trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
hely said:

[SIZE=14pt]oh my main witness is not silent trust me clair[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]No Trac is goes SQWARK SQWARK SQWARK as its diving in at little old ladies :lol: [/SIZE]

AnnSa said:
[SIZE=14pt]Was hoping you two would have stooped to[/SIZE]bribery and corruption by now

:- "
Why would I ANN??????? I've done nothing wrong...just helped you out with your little problem...you just need to issue judgement...ie...GUILTY TRAC!!! and then pronounce Sentence :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

meddling said:
AnnSa said:
[SIZE=14pt]Was hoping you two would have stooped to[/SIZE]bribery and corruption by now

:- "
Why would I ANN??????? I've done nothing wrong...just helped you out with your little problem...you just need to issue judgement...ie...GUILTY TRAC!!! and then pronounce Sentence :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Ann im completely innocent ,i have committed no crime so there fore i do not need to bribe you[/SIZE] :)

[SIZE=14pt]and southgate for the record there will be no sentence [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] for two reasons [/SIZE]

1,im innocent

2,Ann isnt a mod :p :p

Back