The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Attacked By An Eagle

[SIZE=21pt]ooooooooooooooooooo Ann.........think we may have solved your bird mystery............NO kidding this time........really REALLY have.............[/SIZE]

Well I have anyways... :lol: :lol: :oops:

DurhamCity2ndNov024.jpg

DurhamCity2ndNov025.jpg

NO NO NO NOOOOOOO. IT WAS AN EAGLE I TELL YOU :*

No [SIZE=21pt] (w00t) NO[/SIZE] (w00t) [SIZE=30pt]NO[/SIZE] (w00t)

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) [SIZE=30pt]IT WAS TRAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

She came over to Norfolk...as you know....and she's admitted to flying a harris hawk...its documented on here somewhere....[SIZE=30pt]NO ANN[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]I'm SERIOUS........Trac's REVENGE[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]She came to seek you out and sent that bird at you[/SIZE]

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: [SIZE=21pt]There you go...case solved!!!!![/SIZE] :thumbsup:

meddling said:
No [SIZE=21pt] (w00t) NO[/SIZE] (w00t)   [SIZE=30pt]NO[/SIZE] (w00t)
(w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t) [SIZE=30pt]IT WAS TRAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] (w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t)

She came over to Norfolk...as you know....and she's admitted to flying a harris hawk...its documented on here somewhere....[SIZE=30pt]NO ANN[/SIZE]  [SIZE=21pt]I'm SERIOUS........Trac's REVENGE[/SIZE]

:thumbsup:   :thumbsup: [SIZE=21pt]There you go...case solved!!!!![/SIZE] :thumbsup:

:eek: :eek: [SIZE=21pt] i wouldnt do that to Ann[/SIZE]

trac said:
meddling said:
(w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t) [SIZE=30pt]IT WAS TRAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] (w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t)

She came over to Norfolk...as you know....and she's admitted to flying a harris hawk...its documented on here somewhere....[SIZE=30pt]NO ANN[/SIZE]  [SIZE=21pt]I'm SERIOUS........Trac's REVENGE[/SIZE]

:thumbsup:   :thumbsup: [SIZE=21pt]There you go...case solved!!!!![/SIZE] :thumbsup:

she would ann...you know she would...the evidence is there for all to see :thumbsup: :lol:

meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:

she would ann...you know she would...the evidence is there for all to see :thumbsup: :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]ann,ann,i wouldnt honest[/SIZE] :- "

trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:

[SIZE=14pt]Tracey - your week-end was even more exciting than I had imagined!!![/SIZE]

davidmcd said:
trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:

[SIZE=14pt]Tracey - your week-end was even more exciting than I had imagined!!![/SIZE]

does sound that way doesn't it david... :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Mmmm i'm going to have to sleep on this,[/SIZE]

think over which one of you is most likely

to be telling the truth............ :*

AnnSa said:
[SIZE=14pt]Mmmm i'm going to have to sleep on this,[/SIZE]think over which one of you is most likely

to be telling the truth............

:*
:eek: [SIZE=14pt]me ann you know clair is a stirrer well she is a ex jail bird[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=14pt]plus in my defence how could i fly one bird and look for a other old bird at the same time [/SIZE] :- " :oops: :sweating:

Last edited by a moderator:
It was her Ann...Ask Dave and Jess...she was with them near you with a bloody big bird...and it wasn't me who worked out the answer...it was a very clever friend :thumbsup:

meddling said:
It was her Ann...Ask Dave and Jess...she was with them near you with a bloody big bird...and it wasn't me who worked out the answer...it was a very clever friend :thumbsup:
[SIZE=14pt]well you have one thing right clair you couldnt come up with that answer[/SIZE] :- "

meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:
[SIZE=14pt]well you have one thing right clair you couldnt come up with that answer[/SIZE] :- "

Sod OFF :angry:

:oops: [SIZE=14pt]those famous words clair [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt],remember what happened last time you used them[/SIZE] :- "

trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:

:oops: [SIZE=14pt]those famous words clair [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt],remember what happened last time you used them[/SIZE] :- "

You're not a mod though... :angry:

meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:

[SIZE=14pt]still swearing , :- " you getting angry clair [/SIZE] (w00t)

trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:

You'll be sorry when Ann realises what you've been up to (w00t)

meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:

You'll be sorry when Ann realises what you've been up to (w00t)

[SIZE=14pt]well as im innocent i have nothing to fear [/SIZE] :)

Ann...The evidence is there for all to see...Trac comes to stay near you....Trac flies a large bird....you get dive bombed by one...she cannot wriggle her way out of this one....report her to the authorities...I would...and you're good at encouraging discipline on here ann :thumbsup:

Back