The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

At Last,some Fun In The Garden

alfyn

Ban puppy farmers
Registered
Reaction score
It's been soooo bloody windy here that the pups have hardly been outside to play :( .......but today the wind finally dropped & changed direction,so they spent ages outside running off loads of surplus energy :)

Firstly we have the handsome Otto :wub:

1-2.jpg

2-1.jpg

Please excuse his neck,he took great joy in rolling in some bird poo :eek:

3-1.jpg

He wasn't sure what to make of his ears flying while he was running about :unsure:

4-1.jpg

Trying to do his Dad's best snooty look :D

5-1.jpg

Butter wouldn't melt o:)

6-1.jpg

Homer next :wub: ,who's here for another 2 weeks before he goes to live with his big sister Fern :wub:

i don't think he wanted his piccy took :b

7-1.jpg

it's your back legs you're supposed to cross when you need a pee :D

8-1.jpg

He does love his tennis ball :thumbsup:

9-1.jpg

At times he loses his co ordination :oops:

10-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But it eventually comes back :)

12-1.jpg

11.jpg

& last but not least,little Izzy :wub: :wub:

I hadn't intended to keep 2,but she's such a sweety it looks like she'll be staying.

13-1.jpg

14.jpg

I think she's going to be a smart little mover :thumbsup:

15.jpg

16.jpg

& a bit of a speedy gonzales :p

17.jpg

18.jpg

& here's some general fun & frolics in the garden :D

IMG_4025.jpg

IMG_4026.jpg

IMG_4028.jpg

IMG_4040.jpg

IMG_3943.jpg

IMG_3938.jpg

IMG_3932.jpg

IMG_4109.jpg

IMG_4000.jpg

IMG_3952.jpg

IMG_4114.jpg

IMG_4115.jpg

Ooh just luvin them pups, they are a real credit to you Debs :wub: :wub:

qww really enjoyed the pics what a lovely time their having :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Fantastic photo's of three little stunners - they look in perfect condition - well done!

What lovely little whipups :wub: I love seeing all these stunning little pups. :)

What beautiful photos of those scummy pups... :huggles: :wub: Wernt they enjoying that romp.. :lol: :thumbsup:

Lovely pictures :thumbsup: Nice to see the pups having a great time in the garden :wub: :wub: :wub:

Really beautiful photo's Debs, they are all coming on a treat :wub: :wub: :wub:

oooooh theyre little horrors! :lol: look at the mouthful of flesh Otto has got in that pic! (w00t) poor little Izzy is getting battered by the divine Otto.(Otto can do no wrong as far as im concerned so ill quickly bypass that one!) o:)

cracking pics Debs im so jealous!not only do you have the gorgeous Otto but the beautiful Izzy too! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

They are gorgeous :wub: You must be very proud :thumbsup:

Yvonne

:huggles:

They are great Debs and I can see why you have also decided not to let the lovely Izzy go anywhere...she is beautiful :wub: well they all are really :wub: :wub:

And they definitely enjoyed their freedom in garden....great pics as usual from you. :thumbsup:

awwwwwwww :huggles: :wub: :huggles: :wub: :huggles: :wub:

What a lovely set of photos - great to see them having so much fun! Have to say Otto is looking gorgeous, I do love fawn boys :* :*

Sometimes stuff happens and you have a bad day, Debs sent me some of these pictures today when she knew I needed my spirits raising and it worked. Otto is divine, I love him to pieces, Izzy has her place in my heart and Homer is going to be a great little brother to Fern when he joins Pat.

Thanks Debs for sending the pictures and being such a good friend, to own one of your dogs is an absolute joy. :wub:

Jenny

I haven't editted this post,just thought i'd hit the reply tab,but hit the edit one by mistake :oops:

Gorgeous pictures and absolutely stunning babies :huggles: Made me go all broody .............. AGAIN :p

quintessence said:
Sometimes stuff happens and you have a bad day, Debs sent me some of these pictures today when she knew I needed my spirits raising and it worked. Otto is divine, I love him to pieces, Izzy has her place in my heart and Homer is going to be a great little brother to Fern when he joins Pat.

Thanks Debs for sending the pictures and being such a good friend, to own one of your dogs is an absolute joy. :wub:

Jenny

Gulp :'( :'( :huggles:

Thanks for your comments everyone :thumbsup:

Back