The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

At Last,some Fun In The Garden

What great pics - u are so lucky, those look like little bundles of fun, i could sit and look at pics all day :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Super pictures yet again Deb's :thumbsup:

The darling little Homer looks a right horror,I think i might turn grey by the end of the year or before.

Fern will have her work cut~out keeping him in line in the Somerset household.

Roll~on the 20th Feb when Homer comes to Somerset.

Thanks Deb's for such a beautiful pup.

:wub: :wub: :huggles: :wub: :wub:

I want, I want, I want!! :wub:

I want Izzy and Homer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and I especially want Otto! :huggles:

He is simply divine :wub: :wub:

Lovely photos Debs :thumbsup:

Liz and the Monellis

:wub: :wub: :wub: They are so gorgeous Debs!! And what a little poser Otto is? Love them all!! Hope you are all well :huggles:

Lovely pictures Debs. The time seems to have flown by with this litter. I do really like young Otto :wub:

Wot fabulous photos :lol:

Oooooooooooh puppies :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh what great pictures, they are just beautiful Debs all of them :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Gorgeous pix, but Otto has stolen my heart :wub: o:) :wub:

Awwww lovely :wub: :wub: :wub: there is nothing better than whippy fun o:) :wub:

Aw they are gorgeous... I can't get over how fast they grow :wub:

What fun they were having in the garden :lol:

Otto is a showman already, Homer looks real fun and Izzy is simply adorable :wub: :wub: :wub:

Pauline & Ruby

aww Homer has such a happy smiley face :wub: Izzy looks a cheeky minxy one :D

OMG how lovely and cute are they!!!! :wub: They are fab!! I love Izzys markings.

Hi Debs, been out of the loop for a while but i've just signed on to k9, first time in ages! only to see the divine Denimonde pups :)) Otto is unreal!!! his beauty is outstanding!!! Homer is gorgeous reminds me very much of my Finbarr when he was a pup and Izzy!! what a little pretty girl!! its so great to see them running around the garden and its so hard to believe how much they have grown but really Debs they are a credit to you :huggles: :huggles:

Fantastic pictures Debs. :thumbsup:

Had a go back and have a second look, make sure i didn't mis any.

Otto looks fab. :huggles:

Back