The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Askern

jasper.

Registered
Reaction score
Askern003_1_.jpg check this out...top venue,no more tight bends..

thanks for the photo, the track looks great, will you get more photos from the traps, and maybe so you can see both top bends, thanks, :cheers:

hi jasper, do they run whippets here?. i only live 12 miles away from this dog track, askern in doncaster?

yes,it's on the A19.Trials are weds fri,sun,not quite sure what time,I think between 11am and 12

that top bend is lots better,the track looks much wider :thumbsup: lets hope they get some whippet racing back soon,

I should have thought that both groups would have already booked this years racing tracks and the early part of next years in advance of this track becoming available Jasper. :cheers:

I'd like to know where the B W R A are having our bend championships next year.Hope its not going to cost us another £500 :huh:

was worth the £500 in my opinon was a great day last years bends at stainforth relaxed atmosphere and lots of fun!

piglet said:
was worth the £500 in my opinon was a great day last years bends at stainforth relaxed atmosphere and lots of fun!
I wasn't implying it wasn't a good venue,i was just thinking ,can we afford £500 :blink:

mint track lets hope we get the champs there :cheers:

andy pockett :thumbsup:

looks a real galloping track, the dogs will love it there. looks very fast :thumbsup: is jasper on a earner or is it because his dogs are never of this track,is that his feeding bowls in the picture :- " his bitch is running very well all she needs is a bit of luck.the top table are very quiet £200 a sunday. bet they have had a peep over the fence :b could that open that was cancelled from the rising sun not be run there early next year, to try it out???? :D

HELLO DAVIDH. as for my dogs running at askern all the time, they are haveing ther first trail at the new track on sunday the 15th. they have both had injurys, more so uptownbear, and there recent improvment is only from the races that i have attended...they have had no fitness training,. if you were at the last meeting at highgate you would see my big dog lead both his no limit races,only to lose it in the last 30 yards due to lack of fitness..

bet there where a lot of injury :( if our dogs ran on good level tracks they wouldnt pick up so many injurys.hope they ok for the 6th,tiger elle was runing really well hope you get them sorted :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Thats a good idea David H ,for the rising sun to hold that cancelled open at askern say after xmas .If so i will donate £50 towards the cost of the track, if anyone else wants to donate no matter how small PM me.

YOURS IN SPORT GEOFF :thumbsup:

Graham Pem as kindly offered to donate £20 aswell :thumbsup:

THANKS GRAHAM

john m said:
I should have thought that both groups would have already booked this years racing tracks and the early part of next years in advance of this track becoming available Jasper. :cheers:

don't see how the bwra have a track booked for next years bend champs, this is vote on at the a.g.m in november with dates for next years race meetings

its joyces (chalenger) open .askern will suit the big boy,worth thinking about. might see joyce at easington this morning will ask her for her thoughts :cheers:

Back