The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Askern

DavidH said:
spellbound said:
john m said:
I should have thought that both groups would have already booked this years racing tracks and the early part of next years in advance of this track becoming available Jasper. :cheers:

don't see how the bwra have a track booked for next years bend champs, this is vote on at the a.g.m in november with dates for next years race meetings

is this correct will bwra bend champs be decided at agm no answer to above??

yes dave this is true look in whippet news Jan 2005 bwra a.g.m report page 16,

next on the agenda was racing calender for 2005
in then goes onto say that stainforth was voted for by the majority present,

Last edited by a moderator:
stainforth is top class track only thing it hit bwra pocket hard. but you only get you pay for,if you a good track have to pay good money.dont think anybody would mind paying a bit more for a good track. was it £500 to hire??

DavidH said:
stainforth is top class track only thing it hit bwra pocket hard. but you only get you pay for,if you  a good track have to pay good money.dont think anybody would mind paying a bit more for a good track. was it £500 to hire??
I think it was well worth it even if no-one else does, better class of track all round IMO!

Ithink its a very good track and would love to have championships there, but if the owners of the other tracks get to know that we have paid say £500 for stainforth then they may up thier price. Remember they dont have us for the love of whippets. Flapping tracks like NGR tracks run them as a business, be warned! (!)

PS a nice Kinsley dinner 4 me :p

Back