The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Archie's Arrived At Last..... Pics...

What a cute little chap - enjoy him :wub:

Janimal said:
Well hes finally here, and I cant quite believe it..... hes settling in just brilliantly.... first couple of nights gone really well - and he has not cried once - suppose he has no siblings to miss... :huggles:   :wub:   :wub:
Archie and me  :huggles:   :wub:

Archiepic9.jpg

Archiepic10.jpg

Archiepic8.jpg

Archiepic12.jpg

Archiepic14.jpg

Meeting Kobi.....

Archiepic15.jpg

Carfully watched over by Dad Oscar.. :huggles:   :wub:

Archiepic4.jpg

Archiepic3.jpg

even sharing Kobis duck  :lol:   :huggles:

Archiepic1.jpg

Well those pics have rendered me all limp our Janis, well pleased for you, enjoy your pup

:cheers:

keith

midlanderkeith said:
Well those pics have rendered me all limp our Janis,                            :cheers:                                 keith

That's an interesting image Keith, (w00t) now if only I could get it out of my head :eek: :lol:

Janimal said:
I didnt think I would be so excited...Im like a kid with a new toy  :)   :wub:   :)   :wub:

Or maybe a mother with a new grandchild :wub: :wub:

Such beautiful photo's, Archie is gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: and you can be well proud of Oscar and Kobi, for playing so nicely with him :thumbsup:

Kobi is such a good boy to share his long dog AND his duck :cheers:

Tesa said:
midlanderkeith said:
Well those pics have rendered me all limp our Janis,                            :cheers:

keith

That's an interesting image Keith, (w00t) now if only I could get it out of my head :eek: :lol:

(w00t) :lol: :lol: :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so pleased for you, he is perfect! :huggles:

you just try and bore us with pics, I dare you to see if you can :p :lol:

Oh he's so beautiful... :wub: puppy love :wub: ! He looks like he's fitted in very nicely.

He is just gorgeous Janis :wub: and looks to be settling in very well.

Lots of luck with him for the future :luck: and I love the name...we too have an Archie,but he is a CAT!!!! and gets called Archie Mc Farchie for some reason?? :wacko: .......don't ask! :lol:

Yey - he's home :D

Hope you have many happy years and lots of fun together. You'll have to buy another Duckie :huggles:

Archie is a wee cracker :thumbsup:

A very nice name for SOLO :- " and he's got the looks of his dad :)

I bet he's being such a good boy because he's sleeping in a human bed :lol: :lol: :oops:

He's a little cracker Janis, he's got a great home for life and great human parents :D

I bet he's all you have wished for :thumbsup: :p

Been away for a couple of days so only just caught up with your pics of little Archie. Your pictures are lovely and he is so, so sweet. I just love the picture of him gazing up at Oscar, and his cute puppy ears! :wub: Gorgeous! :huggles:

Congratulations

Archie is gourgeous, looks a bit like my "Devil", Noki, but with a wider blaise. Nice to see his new family is keeping him in line very nicely.

Michelle

Copy_of_20May07.JPG

you look so happy!!! and rightly so! he is sooooo :wub: :wub: :wub:

welll done and good luck :luck: :huggles:

Yep what a little stunner :wub: . :luck: with him, you make a great pair. Love his colour. :D

:wub: He is such a poppet and I bet his Dad just thinks he's the best little thing!!! :huggles:

Janimal said:
Julie D said:
aww he is really gorgeous, his markings are beautiful, did you call him Archie because he's got the tail feather of an arrow (archery ) on his white face blaze ?
looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.

You've probably hit the nail on the head about him not crying for missing the siblings as he has been an only one, bet his mum missed him tho'   :wub:   o:)

Yes Julie he was going to be ARCHER ... because of the arrow shape.....but its Now Archie.,.. :wub: and its the only name we all agreed on :)

PHEW, just be glad you didnt call him ARCHER ..........................stripey boys with this name are BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD !!

archer2.jpg

S7000951.jpg

( Sorry for ther mini- hijack :oops: Your boy is :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: )

Congratulations Janis, he is a lovely boy. I'm really jealous. When we settle down some time (in the next 75 years...) I will have LOADS of whippets!

By the way, what is my mothers cat doing in your house?

View attachment 44656

Back