The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Archie's Arrived At Last..... Pics...

peony said:
Janimal said:
Julie D said:
aww he is really gorgeous, his markings are beautiful, did you call him Archie because he's got the tail feather of an arrow (archery ) on his white face blaze ?
looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.

You've probably hit the nail on the head about him not crying for missing the siblings as he has been an only one, bet his mum missed him tho'   :wub:   o:)

Yes Julie he was going to be ARCHER ... because of the arrow shape.....but its Now Archie.,.. :wub: and its the only name we all agreed on :)

PHEW, just be glad you didnt call him ARCHER ..........................stripey boys with this name are BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD !!

archer2.jpg

S7000951.jpg

( Sorry for ther mini- hijack :oops: Your boy is :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: )

Cathrine said:
Congratulations Janis, he is a lovely boy. I'm really jealous. When we settle down some time (in the next 75 years...) I will have LOADS of whippets!
By the way, what is my mothers cat doing in your house?

View attachment 44656

Peony thank you for adding your pictures ...the pups are very similar and funny I did like 'archer too :wub: hes so handsome :huggles: :wub:

and Catherine yes your mothers cats are like my Meeko :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
He is so gorgeous!!! :wub: :wub: Such lovely pics too..keep em comin!!!! everyone is getting such beautiful pups at the mo..you are all so lucky!! :wub: :wub:

Back