The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Anyone Coming Over To Crufts

Karen

Registered
Reaction score
Are any of you overseas K9ers coming to Crufts?, with or without your dogs? It would be nice to see you.

Does Northern Ireland Count Karen ? :oops:

Good luck At Crufts Every One. I will be At My brother In Laws Wedding Wishing I Was somewhere Else !

I am sure there will be some "Real" Overseas Visitors. Other than Us Irish "Riffraff" :- "

It'd be great to come to Crufts and meet all the K9ers there, and to see all those lovely whippets. Unfortunately I'm not going. But I wish best of luck to all K9ers, hopefully you have great time both inside and outside the ring :) .

Claire said:
Does Northern Ireland Count Karen ?  :oops:
Good luck At Crufts Every One. I will be At My brother In Laws Wedding Wishing I Was somewhere Else !

I am sure there will be some "Real" Overseas Visitors. Other than Us Irish "Riffraff"  :- "

Of course Northern Ire land counts Claire, I would be delighted to see you all, but not in my class :thumbsup:

Karen said:
Are any of you overseas K9ers coming to Crufts?, with or without your dogs?  It would be nice to see you.
Unfortunally I will have to stay home and do dogsitting, but DKCH. Germ. CH. Frontrunner`s Velvet Goldmine will be there, shown by his owners Mr. and Mrs. Nielsen. Please go and say hi to them if you find them

I wish I could be there....

Have a great time everyone!

Karen said:
Claire said:
Does Northern Ireland Count Karen ?  :oops:

I am sure there will be some "Real" Overseas Visitors. Other than Us Irish "Riffraff"  :- "

Of course Northern Ire land counts Claire, I would be delighted to see you all, but not in my class :thumbsup:

I hope you weren't including me as one of your Riffraff Claire? :rant:

Dukie and I will be travelling over from N Ireland with two of our whippets (Ir Ch Barmaud Sweet Shannon (OB) & Rushden Moody Blue (OD).

Hope to see you there Karen, which classes are you in?

Cant remember what Polly is in :b :blink: Frodo is in OD, hes not allowed in anything else poor lamb :wub:

I will surely look out for Mr & Mrs Nielsonn and say hello, hope they speak some english, my grasp of any other language is very slim :b Very much looking foward to seeing F Velvet Goldmine.

louiejoe said:
I hope you weren't including me as one of your Riffraff Claire?  :rant:

Yes Tracey You are one of Us (RiffRaff) now wether you like it or not (w00t)

The plane and hotel are booked, and barring anything unforeseen, I'M COMING! :cheers:

How cold will it be? :(

Ridgesetter said:
The plane and hotel are booked, and barring anything unforeseen, I'M COMING! :cheers:

Gee!!! I just thought you were breathing heavy. :- " :oops:

Karen said:
Cant remember what Polly is in :b   :blink:   Frodo is in OD, hes not allowed in anything else poor lamb :wub:

I will surely look out for Mr & Mrs Nielsonn and say hello, hope they speak some english, my grasp of any other language is very slim :b   Very much looking foward to seeing F Velvet Goldmine.

Thank you Karen. I am afraid they speak very litle English, but they try very hard to comunicate anyway. Its their very first time at Crufts, so they are very excited.

Best of luck and fun to all of you going, and tells us all about everything that happened as soon as you come back from Crufts.

Ridgesetter said:
The plane and hotel are booked, and barring anything unforeseen, I'M COMING!  :cheers:
How cold will it be?  :(

Im sure you will find it quite cold but it can get warm in the halls if you are away from the doors. If you havnt been before you will be gobsmacked. Do come and find us.

I hope to have my new camera by then, big lens, super fast SLR digital, I will desperately try to understand how it works and try to get some pictures to you all as soon as possible. (w00t)

Ridgesetter said:
The plane and hotel are booked, and barring anything unforeseen, I'M COMING!  :cheers:
How cold will it be?  :(

Dont forget we are having a K9 party , Debs ( alfyn ) is [SIZE=21pt]50 [/SIZE] !!!!!!!!!!!!! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) :oops: :sweating: on the day

They should ( if last year wwas any thing to go by ) plenty of food spare :- " Look forward to meeting you :huggles:

JAX said:
Dont forget we are having a K9 party , Debs  ( alfyn )  is [SIZE=21pt]50 [/SIZE] !!!!!!!!!!!!! (w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t)   :oops:   :sweating:   on the day
Is that a digital error there JAX? hit the wrong key did you? surely Debs can't be that age can she?

OK she can :cheers: :cheers: but she doesn't look it -----does she? o:)

dawn said:
JAX said:
Dont forget we are having a K9 party , Debs  ( alfyn )  is [SIZE=21pt]50 [/SIZE] !!!!!!!!!!!!! (w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t)   :oops:   :sweating:   on the day
Is that a digital error there JAX? hit the wrong key did you? surely Debs can't be that age can she?

OK she can :cheers: :cheers: but she doesn't look it -----does she? o:)

I thought you said she did :oops: o:) :wacko:

I look twice as old at the moment (w00t) :sweating:

:cheers: WE COULD ALSO CELEBRATE CH FULLERTON DREAM MOVER BEING OUR DOGS/ EUKUNUAB TOP SIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers: WELL EXCUSE FOR MORE DRINKS !!! :cheers:

Back