The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Anyone Coming Over To Crufts

Cartman said:
Gee!!! I just thought you were breathing heavy. :- "  :oops:
Sorry to disappoint you Cartman, but if I'm breathing heavy, then it's only 'cause I'm trying to lose a little weight before my shopping spree in Dubai on the way over. (w00t)

Garry & I will be leaving Oz on the 6th and cannot wait to catch with old friends again.

See some of you at Crufts!!!

Danielle

frontrun said:
Karen said:
Cant remember what Polly is in :b   :blink:    Frodo is in OD, hes not allowed in anything else poor lamb :wub:

I will surely look out for Mr & Mrs Nielsonn and say hello, hope they speak some english, my grasp of any other language is very slim :b    Very much looking foward to seeing F Velvet Goldmine.

Thank you Karen. I am afraid they speak very litle English, but they try very hard to comunicate anyway. Its their very first time at Crufts, so they are very excited.

Best of luck and fun to all of you going, and tells us all about everything that happened as soon as you come back from Crufts.

Just make sure they understand "k9, friends" and "This is the 50 year old" and I am sure we will all get on really well!!!

I was thinking of going. :D Also was going to bring sausage rolls. :D But customs said that I was not allowed to take my meat out of the country. :blink:

Sad. :angry: Because Jax was working on making some hand made ketchup :- "

I'm definately coming - but as i live in Birmingham i think i must be the least qualified in the "overseas visitor" stakes!

Not showing - just here to cheer you all along..........i'll wear my badge though, promise!

Is this party an open invite? or just selected board-meisters????? :clown:

urchin said:
I'm definately coming - but as i live in Birmingham i think i must be the least qualified in the "overseas visitor" stakes!Not showing - just here to cheer you all along..........i'll wear my badge though, promise!

Strictly restricted

to k9 members!!!!!!

jools said:
urchin said:
I'm definately coming - but as i live in Birmingham i think i must be the least qualified in the "overseas visitor" stakes!Not showing - just here to cheer you all along..........i'll wear my badge though, promise!

Strictly restricted

:*

to k9 members!!!!!!

BY the Whippet benches , DEbs ( ALFYN) is 50 i on the day , unless Ive mentioned it before , :oops:

Please feel free to bring along food , drink , cakes . sandwiches etc , Im sure youll spot where we are . ;)

Debs really should put her bench number on so we`ve an idea :wacko: Last year she was facing the ring , but you can never tell from one year to another where abouts we will be .

how many times is it now that you've mentioned how old i'll ???????? :huh: :rolleyes: Just cos you know you'll never be that young again (w00t) ;)

You can bring all the goodies along to my bench,which is number 11098.Flyn will be delighted to have all that food around again,i think he ate more than i did last year :D

BTW,i'm not into Cadburys cream eggs now :x ,i think i over did it last year :oops: ,but am definitely into Beth's scrummy coffee & walnut cake :thumbsup:

I'll be there in spirit only. My body will be back in hospital for 3 months for another 2 operations to try to correct a fault hip replacement.

Good luck to everyone competing.

Gail Knightbridge.

Poor you Gail

all the best for a speedy recovery :luck: :luck:

GailK said:
I'll be there in spirit only. My body will be back in hospital for 3 months for another 2 operations to try to correct a fault hip replacement.Good luck to everyone competing.

Gail Knightbridge.

Best of luck to you Gail, lets hope its a case of hip, hip hoorah and they can get you going again :luck:

Back