The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

2009 Championship Show Judges

help! again...

just got my NWA schedule today and i mucked it up...

they're asking for a 3 generation pedigree, i filled it out then noticed that actually both sides of the page have space for a ppedigree to be filled in. am now confused, how many generations do i have to put down?! i don't have time to request a new one, is it acceptable to right it down on an a4 page?

help! again...
just got my NWA schedule today and i mucked it up...

they're asking for a 3 generation pedigree, i filled it out then noticed that actually both sides of the page have space for a ppedigree to be filled in. am now confused, how many generations do i have to put down?! i don't have time to request a new one, is it acceptable to right it down on an a4 page?
There are four 3 generation pedigrees on the back of the form, incase you want to enter 4 dogs.

So if you mucked up one there is still space to fill out a further 3 dogs. :thumbsup:

yep, i realised that afterwards... not the brightest spark. i've sent it of with a 4 gen pedigree, hope they accept the entry :unsure:

Judge updated for SYWC on both list and document

Wendy

Judge updated for SYWC on both list and document
Wendy
:b The referee for Whippet Club of Wales, will not be Paul Jones. I will let you know when It is confirmed by KC(which will be soon)

OOPS!! Just went to enter Paignton (left a bit late I know) and it seems Hound day is Wed 5th, NOT Tues 4th as I had on the first post and in the attachment - so please double check your dates for that one!! I have updated the list and the attachment to reflect this

Wendy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back