The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

2009 Championship Show Judges

I'm not trying to be funny, but I've just google searched it as it's always been Sports Connexion, but thought maybe they had changed the name and I'd not seen it on a recent schedule, but it's still Sports Connexion

http://www.sportsconnexion.com/site/index....3&Itemid=37

I googled Sky Blue Connexion and Connection and get nothing.

W

thank you guys, seems we will be able to make it on the 4th of april :))

thank you guys, seems we will be able to make it on the 4th of april :))
Make sure you come and introduce yourself :D - will you be coming for a look-see or entering?

W

I'm really shy :p

I want to enter Eskil for the puppy class. btw, when and where will the schedules be available? I had a look on the whippet club site but couldn't find anything.

They should be available soon - I may even have got one, but it's not in my pile (but my organisation is sadly lacking at the moment).

Contact info for the ass't Secretary who takes entries etc (so I'm assuming also deals with the schedules) is:

Mrs M Anderson - 01491 611140

And I know about being shy - I spent my first 2 years of showing in the corner watching or reading and not speaking to hardly anyone. Don't do that - it's more fun if you come meet us all - we don't bite (well most of us anyway).

Wendy

thank you, will call up.

it's not that bad, I will come and say hello of course :)

I'm not trying to be funny, but I've just google searched it as it's always been Sports Connexion, but thought maybe they had changed the name and I'd not seen it on a recent schedule, but it's still Sports Connexion

W
I'm probably going back 10, 15 or even 20 years. oh well as long as folk get to the venue

W
I'm probably going back 10, 15 or even 20 years. oh well as long as folk get to the venue
ROFL!! No worries. That's very possible. Just had me wondering if I was going mad LOL, and didn't want to send someone to the wrong place (whichever was right or not). Wasn't trying to be fussy or anything!

Wendy :clown:

They should be available soon - I may even have got one, but it's not in my pile (but my organisation is sadly lacking at the moment).
Contact info for the ass't Secretary who takes entries etc (so I'm assuming also deals with the schedules) is:

I rang that number today but it doesn't work, well, I take a long beeeeep as not working :unsure:

I rang that number today but it doesn't work, well, I take a long beeeeep as not working :unsure:
Mary's number is 01491 641140

Does anyone know the judge for SKC in August yet please?? :D

Mary's number is 01491 641140
Oops! THanks Tracy! Slip of the fingers there me-thinks.

Marie, the two slots that haven't been filled in yet haven't been announced yet.

Initiall post updated - the final missing judges entered, and the changed date for EAWC. All have been updated in the first post and in the attachment.

Wendy

Back