The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

16th June - Bwra Scottish Grand National (east Ayr

unwanted

THE CAP
Registered
Reaction score
16th June - BWRA Scottish Grand National (East Ayreshire) JUST A REMINDER ABOUT THIS GREAT TRACK AND THE PEOPLE THAT RUN AND SUPPORT IT,SO GET YE SELVES UP THERE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY WELL WORTH THE TRAVEL :thumbsup:

the format:

For Top Ten & Top Gun Points

Dogs & Bitches Seperate: 4 classes 20, 24, 28 & 32 @ 2ft/lb - 150yds

Pups/Yearlings & Vets: 20, 24, 28 & 32 @ 2ft/lb - 150yds (vets yd/yr)

Plus 36lb, 40lb & No Limit Scratch

Weigh in up to 11am - BWRA Cards to be shown

Entry £5 + 50p lure - 80% payout.

wish we had something 2 race. good luck 2 everyone who goes ( its not that far) :luck:

Well worth the journey, long or short :D your made to feel welcome :thumbsup:

Good track, friendly crowd, and not forgetting the nice grub :thumbsup:

hoping some dogs for the 40lb class ,,, will show up,, :thumbsup:

( cos my dog abit lonely up here)

good open was there last year and ....there was tons off food :D

Always wanted to go to this track but with only a limited number of sat. off it's not to be again this year :( . Hopefully one day there will be a sunday open and I can go. Good luck to everyone who is running.

a very good open,,,well worth the travel,,,,,, :thumbsup:

would of loved to run sadie but she is only 9 weeks out and taking it easy.

36lb at 16 month. will start with her in a couple of weeks. hope you get a good turn out. looks like you will get an invasion from the north. (w00t) :luck:

Well we will be attending as usual

get the three P's --- pop/pies/ pickle ready :blink: :blink: :*

I like to take Karen out for a good drink and meal at least once a year --- to hell with the expense!!!LOL :- "

Always a great day out with decent folk good banter and great racing o'wt else is a bonus -_- -_-

MR PORK PIE /// and i am setting off night before so the CAP wont be there before me

steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Karen-Coral said:
get the three  P's ---  pop/pies/ pickle ready  :blink:   :blink:   :*

I like to take Karen out for a good drink and meal at least once a year --- to hell with the expense!!!LOL :- " 

Always a great day out with decent folk good banter and great racing  o'wt else is a bonus  -_-   -_-

MR PORK PIE ///  and i am setting off night before so the CAP wont be there before me

steve

SHOULD I START FIRST ON THIS ONE STEVE LOL PORK_PIE__HEAVEN.jpg

who ever sorts the east ayrshire web site out would you please have a look at it as every time i click on it there is some sort of problem with it flashing on and off been like this for some time now

steve

unwanted said:
Karen-Coral said:

get the three  P's ---  pop/pies/ pickle ready  :blink:   :blink:   :*

Always a great day out with decent folk good banter and great racing  o'wt else is a bonus  -_-   -_-

MR PORK PIE ///  and i am setting off night before so the CAP wont be there before me

Yes George you make a start on it i will finish it off  :teehee:   :teehee:   :thumbsup:

steve

steve

SHOULD I START FIRST ON THIS ONE STEVE LOL
:thumbsup:

Yes George you make a start on it i will finish it off :teehee: :teehee: :thumbsup:

who said humour in whippet racin is dead lol (w00t) is that the no- limit race in the back ground goin in lol

View attachment 45382

george did u get permision to use that pic from the owner :)

mutley said:
george did u get permision to use that pic from the owner  :)
i asked the greyhound men sorry no-limit men slip of the tongue sorry :- " :p jokin

hi all

If your coming to east ayrshire use the M74 then A70 as the A76 from dumfries is closed on Saturday

cheers Jim l

Back