great pics

Clipboard02.jpg

Clipboard03.jpg

Clipboard04.jpg

Clipboard06.jpg

Clipboard10.jpg

Clipboard12.jpg

Clipboard13.jpg

well done vicky/mark taking supreme from the flying gold run even after missing the lids and going level at around 30 yards little mochara dug in to get a dead heat (w00t) fantastic run.

also to her bigun taking 2nd in the dog final looking good :thumbsup: :luck:

:cheers: for the picture of roddy.

first time i have had a good look at avit lovely looking dog who is showing some class in the 40lb. best of look for the future :luck:

as normal a well run open great atmosphere and the weather was kind :thumbsup:

well done all the winners :luck: :luck:

sorry for the late post fell asleep on the mat :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL RUN OPEN AS PER USUAL. GOOD CRACK AND FOOD (THANX FOR THE PICKLE :thumbsup: ) WELL DONE ALL THE WINNERS. SEE U ALL SOON I HOPE :thumbsup:

well done to all the n/e dogs garys pup taking supreme,deneside bell(big andrew) fatty chief :- " going into no limit after weighing himself out of the 40 :angry: just got beat off andrew .

what about lex go crazy taking the vets from troubelle hardest i have seen him finish nice one geff.

good to see harley getting around looks well maybe better than geffs bank account :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

peggy sue pushed today from branco very close. good to see johng catharel back out and starting her come back,also palomapushing the biguns to a close finish lets hope they both have a bit of luck with injurys and get some racing in.

entertaining day with some close finishes.best of look to all who supported is meeting.

the highlight was when arthur on the line said WHATS THIS POKE MA HOLE, PISSED MYSELF LAUGHING THE CAP PUT HIM RIGHT WHAT A LAUGH :thumbsup: GREAT CRACK STILL LAUGHING THE CAPS FACE WAS A PICTURE AFTER A FFFFFFFFFFF :D :D :thumbsup: SHE NEEDS A BIT OF LUCK IN THE BIGUNS SURE IT WILL COME SHE ,S KNOCKING ON THE DOOR :luck:

First well done to all the winners especially Mark and Vicky you work well as a team and i hope your really happy ----

This was the best turn out and no one puts more work into making an open a success than this little club all the wives and girl friends share the work and i think they are great and a big thanks to them without you it would not be the best open of the year--

then theres Danny Jim and the rest of the lads great team well done once again --and with 66 dogs there you must be doing something right eh?

there was enough raffle prizes for every one there to have one i would have said except Rick Bently ----LUCK RICK if he fell into a tub full of T-ts he would come out sucking his thumb---

thanks once again for a great open

Steve/Karen

Just a few pic's, juggling racing the dogs and taking pic's was a struggle so i gave up on the camera in the end.

WombellePeanut.jpg

SoSuave.jpg

MillyPeggy.jpg

MilkyWhite1.jpg

MilkyWhite-1.jpg

Great pics and thanks for sharing them with us they explain quite a lot if your looking for why or how ? well done Albert and Greta with Bertie (Hes The Pitts) pup out of my own Fluke X Coral first run and what a run!!!!! chuffed to -- bits--- for you.

Karen/Steve :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

well done all the winners :thumbsup:

Now could we please have the FULL results :angry:

He can concentrate better with his tongue out :p

Jude3.jpg

Jude2.jpg

:p me 2 when I'm doing handy jobs around the house (w00t) :D

NICE PIC,S VICKY :thumbsup:

I HAV A FEW MORE ILL PUT THEM ON ,,,,SO THE OWNER CAN SEE THERE DOGS :D

:oops: SOME OF THE DIDNT TURN OUT THAT WELL BUT AS LONG AS U CAN SEE THE DOGS ITS A PICTURE :lol:

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.jpg

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.jpg

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.jpg

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.jpg

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-1.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

A special well done to our lot :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Super pic's whippeteer, the trapping one's really give you an idea of what goes on at the start.

Might have to collar you for a couple of those :thumbsup:

Back