The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Zulu's Walk

Linbin

Registered
Reaction score
Took Zulu over to the headlands for a walk today. He really enjoyed himself with Pax and even had a little go on the beach, although he couldn't work out why it was wet, cold and squigy. :D

Why are these flowers so big?

DSC00434.jpg

DSC00437.jpg

DSC00442.jpg

DSC00444.jpg

eewww, not too sure about this mum

DSC00447.jpg

Hurry up mother! we're cold

DSC00453.jpg

That's better, a cuddle from dad :huggles:

DSC00432-1.jpg

You have two stunning little whippets, your

very lucky
love0010.gif

:wub: aww look at that little face in the last pic ,what a babe :wub: :wub: :wub:

Aww I love Zulus little harness.... :huggles: lovely to see him out and about... :wub: You have two stunning boys... :wub: :huggles:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: gorgeous boys :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awww how sweet are they :wub: :wub: :wub:

Love his face in the last pic.....back safe on Dad's knee away from all those scarey flowers :lol:

:( we've still got a week and a half before we can go walkies :(

lovely pics though zulu is such a stunning colour, he looks so good beside pax aswell :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

He has such a sweet little face. :wub: :wub: :wub: And I love the first picture of them together. They're both gorgeous. :huggles:

k4tie-d said:
lovely pics though zulu is such a stunning colour, he looks so good beside pax aswell :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

How come you've still got a week and a half? Our vet said it was fine to take him out a couple of days after the injection. We did the same with Pax and Bridget when she was little and they were okay. Eek, hope I've done the right thing now. :oops:

Linbin said:
k4tie-d said:
lovely pics though zulu is such a stunning colour, he looks so good beside pax aswell :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

How come you've still got a week and a half? Our vet said it was fine to take him out a couple of days after the injection. We did the same with Pax and Bridget when she was little and they were okay. Eek, hope I've done the right thing now. :oops:

my vet said 2 weeks??? and they got there second on thursday so a wee and a half to wait, maybe there different jab??

i dont have a clue wee didnt pay for it, it was paul sisters treat :huggles: :huggles:

Different vets say different things so I wouldn't worry too much ladies. :thumbsup:

They're both beautiful boys! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Zulu is gorgeous :wub: . Love his harness too, looks like a great idea.

Skye has another week to go I thought but may check with them as sooner the better imo :)) . We've been taking her out for 'carrys' instead :D

Awww really cute pics!!

Little Zulu looks so scared on the beach!

They are both lovely.

:wub:

PS is it easier to walk him with a harness?

Been thinking bout getting one for our pup.

Aw !! What a gorgeous puppy ! She reminds me on our whippetgirl Dobé when she was puppy. Both whippets are adorable.

doggy182 said:
Awww really cute pics!!Little Zulu looks so scared on the beach!

They are both lovely.

:wub:

PS is it easier to walk him with a harness?

Been thinking bout getting one for our pup.

The harness is actually Bridgets, it is bigger than her summer one to go over her coats so it got passed to Pax until he grew out of it (in about 3 weeks, lol) and now Zulu has got it.

Yes, it is actually much easier to walk them on a harness when they are little as they tend to lunge forward all of a sudden. These Puppia ones are great as they are nice and soft and cushion the whole chest. You can get them in all different sizes too.

Bridget will get hers back for winter. :)

Rosie said:
Zulu is gorgeous  :wub: .  Love his harness too, looks like a great idea. 
Skye has another week to go I thought but may check with them as sooner the better imo  :)) .  We've been taking her out for 'carrys' instead  :D

Looks like everyone is waiting a couple of weeks, I'm sure it will be okay, as all my other dogs went out after a few days when they had their second injection.

Thanks for the reassurance Hilary. :sweating:

Gorgeous boys - Pax looks terribly confident and big brother like :wub: :wub:

lovely pictures, you have 2 gorgeous boys :wub:

:wub: Aw they are both gorgeous. I love the last piccy! :huggles:

Tina :thumbsup:

Lovely pictures of your gorgeous boys :wub: :huggles: :wub:

Back