The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Zoomie's First Show

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score
(w00t) Tomorrow, SUNDAY, is Zoomster's [SIZE=21pt]FIRST DOGSHOW[/SIZE] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... not that I'm excited/nervous/terrified or anything :sweating: :sweating:

His class will be around lunchtime and the Supermodel is going along too to hold his paw. If his training class is anything to go by he won't be doing any standing still, he'll be snogging the judge so quickly she won't be able to focus on him and all children within a 10 mile radius will squeal their heads of with delight when he ballet dances round the ring :wub: :wub: :wub: :lol: (w00t) :wub:

... now which show-lead should he wear, the purple, the white or the fawn..... :teehee:

[SIZE=21pt]GOOD LUCK ZOOMIE[/SIZE] :luck: :luck:

not that he'll need it if the judge has any taste

:luck: :wub: :luck: [SIZE=21pt]Very best of luck to Zoomie and Fiona on Sunday![/SIZE] :luck: :wub: :luck:

Can't wait to hear how he did - he is gorgeous, how could he not blow their minds!!!!! :p

Have a lovely day and enjoy yourselves,as to the show lead,you need to ask him to wear the lead that blends in with his coat colour the best,if he's fawn,a tan lead,black justifies a black lead and so on,with a brindle,you may want to try a few different ones,to find one that the colour does not draw attention to the lead,that he is also happy wearing and moving (in his case-dancing) with.

When I've helped to instruct at our local ringcraft,a lot of pups and older dogs who dance,are doing this because of the way their handler is holding their lead.This probably isn't true with you and Zoomie,it is just high spirits from being a merry little soul :) ,but getting a few tips,from other Iggy owner's may be of benefit.

Personally,I don't mind puppies behaving like puppies,I find little statues who don't put a paw wrong very sad :( .

Lyd

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck Zoomie! :luck:

I always like puppies to be puppies when I judge, all too often these days some of them look like their feet have been stapled into position!!

I remember first taking Blade into the ring if anyone was taping it they could have sent it to youve been framed!! :lol:

Just go and have a nice day......anything else is a bonus :)

[SIZE=14pt]good luck zoomie![/SIZE] :luck: :luck: :luck: be a good boy for mummy and just do your best little man. :wub: if you dont win give us the judges name and phone number and well give him some death threats! :rant: :angry: :oops:

[SIZE=21pt]Good Luck![/SIZE] :luck:

And I think... the purple lead. It will contrast beautifully with his own colouring.

Or maybe fawn to complement...

Oh, any of them - Zoomie will look good if you lead him around on a bit of string!!

:luck: :luck: [SIZE=21pt]GOOD LUCK ZOOMIE[/SIZE] :luck: :luck:

:luck: :luck: :luck: Good luck tomorrow Zoomie and Fiona :luck: :luck: :luck:

lots of :huggles: from Cleo

[SIZE=21pt]VERY BEST OF LUCK ZOOMIE[/SIZE] :luck: :luck: :cheers: :huggles:

YOU WILL KNOCK EM DEAD :teehee:

I think Zoomie will shine whatever lead he wears Fiona..........Look girl, have a swig of malt before you take him in the ring to calm your blessed nerves mate :luck: :p :p :p Loads of luck (you won't need it, he is fab :huggles: )

:luck: [SIZE=14pt]Good luck ZOOMIE[/SIZE][/color] :luck:

Caz x :luck:

Make sure you let us know staright away Fiona with pics :thumbsup:

Oh Yes - [SIZE=21pt]lots[/SIZE] of pictures. :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]And a story :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

Come on Zoomie - we are all dying ot know how you did :cheers:

Which lead did you go for in the end - and did he get lots of kisses? :wub:

He was robbed at the fancy dress party so it's about time he was recognised as the handosme IG he is :D

OOooo good luck today Zoomie :wub: I wonder how he's doing right now..... :sweating:

Back