The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Zoomie's Crufts Adventure!

Oh I enjoyed that !!! Lovely photo..gorgeous dogs !!

:thumbsup: [SIZE=14pt]Stunning photos and memories of a really good day. Thanks for sharing[/SIZE]

aww,fiona im aching with laughing here at their antics! :lol: what gorgeous dogs they are. :wub: just when you think they cant get any prettier they do!that pic is outstanding,beautiful straight fronts and gorgeous heads and expressions,just like an iggy of quality should be :thumbsup: i was so disappointed with your placings and after such a very long journey :( but you have the right attitude,its just another show and win or lose youve got the best dogs there :thumbsup: :huggles:

i cant believe after all those trade stands there all you came back with was a keyring!!!!!!!!!! (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds like you had a great day :thumbsup: and love the photo :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS Zoomie & Lottie on being such outstanding ambassadors for the iggy breed. [/SIZE]

Loved the Crufts pic. :huggles: [/size]

it was nice to see you on thursday fiona - and zoomie and lottie looked fabulous as ever.

urchin said:
Oh my goodness! oh my goodness! Zoomie thrown out? What is the world coming to, did they not realise they were in the presence of a star??
Glad you all had fun  :huggles:   all round

DITTO! What WAS that judge thinking?????

Love Zoomie stories - always thoroughly enjoyable and great entertainment and the prof. pic is GREAT!!!!

Thanks for great pics and stories about the Zoom Man and his beautiful sister :wub: Judges must be mad to throw away such a beauty!!! Glad you got to bring them home though.

Well done Zoomie and Lottie just for being such wonderful dogs. :thumbsup:

Sorry I didn't get a chance to come and see you and Zoomie and Lottie on Thursday Fiona- we were sooo busy on the Arden Grange stand that I only got a chance to whizz over to the Iggies for 5 minutes first thing :(

But glad you all had a good time anyway, and the photo is absolutely beautiful! :huggles:

See you soon I hope

Liz and the Monellis

Hi Fiona

It was fab meeting you, Zoomy and Lottie, thi i did feel a bit of a twerp saying i was there to see you all and not even realizing it was you who i was talking too :b but ill know for next year

glad you had so much fun...wish all id bought was a fridge magnet..i always go quite mad shopping wise :))

joey said:
Hi FionaIt was fab meeting you, Zoomy and Lottie, thi i did feel a bit of a twerp saying i was there to see you all and not even realizing it was you who i was talking too :b but ill know for next year

glad you had so much fun...wish all id bought was a fridge magnet..i always go quite mad shopping wise :))

Joey, that was one of the highlights of the day :cheers:

Fiona, the only thing I got for £1.50 was a cup of tea - it was so hideous I couldn't bring myself to drink it!

doris said:
Fiona, the only thing I got for £1.50 was a cup of tea - it was so hideous I couldn't bring myself to drink it!
I went from 9pm on Wed to 1pm on Thurs without eating anything - I always get the 'jangly tummy' until after the judging..

... but the coffee (cappuccino) and muffin I had after the judging was the best I'd ever tasted :sweating: :teehee: even though it cost me a mortgage to pay for it (w00t) :lol:

(then I went back for another one later so a £1.50 fridge magnet was all that was left of my pocket money :p :clown: )

joey said:
Hi FionaIt was fab meeting you, Zoomy and Lottie, thi i did feel a bit of a twerp saying i was there to see you all and not even realizing it was you who i was talking too :b but ill know for next year

It was lovely to meet you too and Zoomie never misses a cuddling (or posing) opportunity - hope he didn't didn't cover you in too many dusty pawprints as he snogged you to death :lol: (w00t)

Am I the only person who went to Crufts and did not spend a penny. What's happening to me (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Love your story Zoomie, if it had been my choice I would have had you bedecked in rosettes. :huggles:

Jenny

Hi Fiona and Doris, thanks for not thinking me too much of a goon, and Zoomy can cover me in a thousand tiny paw prints...not that he did of course..as his snoggin really does make up for it :huggles:

Love the picture, and i can see they've visited k9 closet for their new sparkly collars

I love Zommie & Lottie's adventures...and this one does not disappoint. :thumbsup:

The picture is beautiful and well worth the visit to Crufts,I agree wholeheartedly with you about not taking it too seriously,as you said after all we all take the best dogs in the building back home with us!! :huggles:

zilloot said:
Then we had a wonderful day at the show.  I didn't get any photos inside Crufts but they spent the whole day eating sausage, cuddling heaps of people, being photographed on mobiles by complete strangers  (w00t)   :huggles: ... I think Zoomie had his photo taken about 12 times, twice by press photographers (w00t) Zoomie LOVES people so spent the whole day declaring his undying love for delighted total strangers!!!!! :cheers:  
Okay we didn't win (Zoomie was 'thrown out' and Lottie won a VHC (5th place)).. but they behaved BEAUTIFULLY and I was so proud of them :wub: .  They both showed their socks off!!!!

Several people I'd never met came and told me how lovely they looked which was so kind.  I must admit I think it's daft to take it all terribly seriously like some people do - I just love spending the day with my incredible dogs and any wins are a bonus ... so we still had a great day out at a fabulous show :D   and met some lovely people (hello doris and jo.B :* ) and fabulous dogs :huggles: But still a very big congratulations to all the winners and those who took part :thumbsup:

And then I got to take the best two dogs in the building home with me :thumbsup:

.. but not before they had a photo-session with a professional photographer (w00t)   :wub:   :wub:

That is a gorgeous photo... you must be very proud :wub: :wub:

Back