Zoomie Is 15 Weeks Old!!

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score
...has already started posing ;)

fri2.jpg

Mom, you know these photo shoots just enhance my beauty... o:) o:) :lol: :- "

fri3.jpg

:p (w00t) :wub: but you'll always be my FUZZY GIRAFFE Zoomster!!! :wub: :wub: fri1.jpg

zoomie is just :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: great pictures

AWWwwww bless him :wub: :wub: is he such an angel all the time Zilloot o:) :wub:

:wub: :wub: He is absolutely scrumptious!! :wub: :wub:

How could he possibly ever behave other than perfectly?

o:) :wub: :huggles: :wub: o:)

little angel!all he needs is a halo an a pair of wings! :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: :huggles: He's a scrummy,gorgeous,devine little show off :huggles: :wub: :D

Zoomie is :wub: :wub: :wub: Met Gina off K9 with Gucci on Thursday night at Westhaughton! I don't think Gucci realised she had legs! She was being cuddled and carried most of the night! :wub:

:p He is no angel! (w00t) His favourite hobby is hanging from Milly-labrador's ear-flaps or neck by his sharp little baby teeth..... and she loves him for it o:) dog-twit :teehee:

With eyes like those butter wouldn't melt oh so cute o:)

I have enjoyed reading all the updates , oh my how he has grown. :eek:

Keep on posting these lovely pictures the're great, love em.

Julie

I think Little Zoomie has star quality :wub: :wub: - he obviously enjoys posing for the camera. o:) o:)

I have now started looking for websites with Iggy breeders. (w00t) I'd never really looked at Iggys before following Zoomie's progress. :eek: :eek: Definately must stop that - only allowed 2 dogs in this household (OH's rules). :angry:

sarahj said:
I think Little Zoomie has star quality  :wub:   :wub: - he obviously enjoys posing for the camera.  o:)   o:)
I have now started looking for websites with Iggy breeders. (w00t)   I'd never really looked at Iggys before following Zoomie's progress.  :eek:   :eek: Definately must stop that - only allowed 2 dogs in this household (OH's rules). :angry:
Just going off topic, sarahj, but how is your OH? Is he home now? Hope all is well...

And back on topic - Zoomie is wonderful and has a house full of fans here too. I think his picture was pulled up and "Aaaaaaw'd" over for ten whole minutes earlier :wacko:

Zoomie's :wub: got his own mobile phone and he reads the papers,

how come my dogs aren't that clever. :(

Debra :D 8) :wacko:

P.S it's going to be very warm in Sydney, Australia :sweating: i think mid 30's here today, late 30's tomorrow.

Just going off topic, sarahj, but how is your OH? Is he home now? Hope all is well...
Helena

OH has been home a week - been seen by the doctor/nurses daily at the surgery to dress the wound. They were concerned it looked infected/wasn't healing properly. We went to Northampton General on Weds to see Consultant and they admitted him. GA yesterday to flush out op site etc. So hope things will now improve. :luck: :luck:

Good news is that he doesn't need to wear the 'corset' :) that he was provided with in Spain and told to wear for 4-6 months. He just will need to be careful for 3 months - not bend to pick things off floor etc.

He had retired at the end of July and was looking forward spending quality time (holidays etc)!!! :oops:

:D Dont they all have a habit of looking so meek and mild, cuddly cute ....... then next minute chewing something, eating something they shouldnt, or chasing something they shouldnt, lying somewhere they shouldnt and still look innocent - get my drift. :- " o:) :blink:

Poor sarahj you must have been through a lot recently worrying about your OH, especially as he was so far away! :(

Hope he is well looked after here and is soon on the mend :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Zephyr said:
Poor sarahj you must have been through a lot recently worrying about your OH, especially as he was so far away! :(
Hope he is well looked after here and is soon on the mend :luck:   :luck:   :thumbsup:
ditto here - poor you, that sounds horrible, hope Northampton looked after him!! Good luck with his recovery, he'll soon be enjoying that retirement - this is just a temporary blip!!! :luck: :- "

Janimal1820 said:
:D Dont they all have a habit of looking so meek and mild, cuddly cute ....... then next minute chewing something, eating something they shouldnt, or chasing something they shouldnt, lying somewhere they shouldnt and still look innocent - get my drift. :- "  o:)   :blink:
Are you talking about Zoomie or Sarahs OH :lol: They are both men after all :- "

Hope he gets well soon sarah :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posts re my OH - if all is OK they may let him home on Monday. :luck: :luck:

Back