The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Zoomie Can't Contain Himself...

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score
This is Zoomie's typical pose just now - as you can see he can't quite contain himself with excitement about CRUFTS. -_-

We pack today and leave tomorrow at 8am (w00t) . It takes 8 hours to get to Birmingham so we're staying overnight nearby. We'll have to make lots of pee-stops too!!! :lol:

He's had his bath, his pedicure and his tail trimmed. Just some sardines in his dinner tonight to make him shiny and we're all set :p

Hoping to meet lots of K9ers... come and say hello... he'll be the one with the BIG attitude and the swagger..... :wub: :wub:

sunsleep.jpg

I hope he's calmer than that in the ring for you Fiona :lol: :wub: :wub:

Poor Zoomie's not going to know what him. :wub:

Oh, he's sooooo gorgeous, I wish I could get to Crufts to meet him! :wub:

Good luck! :luck:

Aww - Get your beauty sleep in first Zoomie :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

Good Luck, Zoomie!! I'll be staring at the telly to see if I can catch a glimpse of your fine form :wub:

As I mentioned in one of my other posts, I may come and hang about near the IG ring/benches on Saturday, hoping to catch a glimpse of the famous Zoomster! If I get over my shyness I may even introduce myself :b :b but I promise not to show you up in front of your friends Zoomie!

The very very best of luck Zoomie and Fiona, and indeed all going down there over the next few days.

Have a safe comfy journey everyone!

Best wishes

Gill

:luck: :luck: [SIZE=14pt]GOOD LUCK ZOOMIE[/SIZE] :luck: :luck: Will be watching out for you on TV. :) :)

Good Luck Zoomie. :wub:

We are going on the Friday so we wont meet Zoomie, :( but like everyone else we will have our eyes peeled for him on TV. :luck:

See you on Saturday Zoomster!!!!!!!!

you too Fiona :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
:luck: :luck: [SIZE=14pt]Good luck Fiona & Zoomie[/SIZE] :luck: :luck:

Have a safe journey :thumbsup:

:wub: Bless him ! Lots of :luck: :luck: :luck: to Zoomie and Fiona :thumbsup:

all the luck in the world zoomie.hope you win! :luck: :luck: :luck: :D

:luck: To wee Zoomie :luck: and a wee :* too :thumbsup:

Today's the day for Zoomie isn't it?

Almost 11am - wonder if he's been in yet? The suspense is killing me! :sweating:

[SIZE=21pt]Go Zoomie go go go [/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :luck:

Back