The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

X Factor Starts Tommoro

It should be nothin to do with how they dance,act,or whatever those 2 twats done last nite.Siman Cowel even said that lucy was the new favourite,to win the Xfactor.After she sang on friday night.But then i suppose,he realised that she was better than his boys.So had to get rid of Lucy fast.I think she is pure class,and said from her 1st rehersal.That she was summit else.I recon she'll still get a contract along the way soon.It all comes down to what goes on a CD.Dont it.I'll definately buy Lucy's.Whatever time i hear she's made one.Might go and watch the two ronnies.If they aver make it in the pantomime world.But thats what they are,and no more.There's thousands,and thousands,of good Irish jokes.But those two,are among the best of them.(Jokes,i mean),and i even come from here.Owen Quig was world class,compared to them.Think they should just go back to school,and grow up.Like he's doing.

most of them will get contracts alexandra won last year but JLS r doing fantastic with their 2nd number 1 now, also laura white has brought a song out now so im sure lucie will prob do well.

THIS WEEK IS QUEEN WEEK IF U DONT WANT TO KNOW (RUMOURED) SONG CHOICES THEN DONT SCROLL DOWN AS IM POSTING THEM

John and Edward – Radio GaGa

Danyl Johnson – We Are The Champions

Stacey Soloman – I Want To Break Free

Olly Murs – Don’t Stop Me Now

Jamie Archer – Seven Seas of Rhye

Joe McElderry – Somebody To Love

Lloyd Daniels – Crazy Little Thing Called Love

them two are a pair of little annoying pricks its about who will keep the public picking there phone up and making Simon cowell loads a money,its all about money load of crap
Tell the truth Kenny :D you really do love them twins :p :lol:

Joke...

The new father ran out of the delivery room and announced to the rest of the family: "We had twins!" The thrilled family asked: "Who do they look like?" The excited father replied: "Each Other!"

john-and-edward_682_921095a-1.jpg

Love the X Factor, wouldent miss it. Hope Jamie Affro or Daniel win. The twins are good entertainers

but really have not a note in their head. Poor lucy, I felt so sorry for herlast week. She had a beautiful voice, and did not deserve to be put out.

them two are a pair of little annoying pricks its about who will keep the public picking there phone up and making Simon cowell loads a money,its all about money load of crap
Tell the truth Kenny :D you really do love them twins :p :lol:

Joke...

The new father ran out of the delivery room and announced to the rest of the family: "We had twins!" The thrilled family asked: "Who do they look like?" The excited father replied: "Each Other!"

john-and-edward_682_921095a-1.jpg
they look like two young baileys,love that wolf d :thumbsup:

this is the biggest fix ever,them pratts can't fu----- sing :D
can't believe i have to go and show my arse now outside the front door. :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:
its suppose to be a dog site ie wippets lurchers etc but you prefer this to greyhounds :lol:

this is the biggest fix ever,them pratts can't fu----- sing :D
can't believe i have to go and show my arse now outside the front door. :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:
its suppose to be a dog site ie wippets lurchers etc but you prefer this to greyhounds :lol:

if u read the original post u wud see i did say I KNOW THIS IS NOT ABOUT RACING. nobody is forcing u to even look @ the x factor etc threads. who r u anyway? just curious?

John and Edward – Radio GaGa

think they will do it well but think they shud have sang dont stop me now lol

Danyl Johnson – We Are The Champions

a whippet anthem lol think he will do it ok

Stacey Soloman – I Want To Break Free

dont know about this one

Olly Murs – Don’t Stop Me Now

twins shud have done this one

Jamie Archer – Seven Seas of Rhye

never heard of it

Joe McElderry – Somebody To Love

ooh think this shud b good

Lloyd Daniels – Crazy Little Thing Called Love

right song for him

I am a greyhound owner from Harlow who watches the whippets there when they run. Was only posting that the DVD at Harlow was good then saw the topic about early pace or strong runners. Will not be posting again until next Harlow meeting dont want to cause no problems.

I am a greyhound owner from Harlow who watches the whippets there when they run. Was only posting that the DVD at Harlow was good then saw the topic about early pace or strong runners. Will not be posting again until next Harlow meeting dont want to cause no problems.
hey no probs just wondered who u were? i am a whippet racer but im also a reality tv addict hence these threads lol :lol:

STICK X FACTOR TONIGHT GRAND SLAM OF DARTS ON AT 7 OCLOCK ITV 4.GET ON A BIT DECENT TELEVISION ;)

Im with you kenny darts on whoopy

they are playing the ladies would like to see the girls win be nice

looking forward to a good night viewing for achange

Im with you kenny darts on whoopy
they are playing the ladies would like to see the girls win be nice

looking forward to a good night viewing for achange
weeeeeeeee we got good taste don,about time they had some good tv on ;)

well Some of the songs were different but was a canny nite.

OVERS

JAMIE RADIO GAGA DIDNT LIKE IT ONE BIT

OLLY DONT STOP ME NOW UTTERLY CRAP WORST HES BEEN IMO

DANYL WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS HE SANG IT WELL BUT I FEEL HE WANTED TO LET HIMSELF GO MORE BUT DIDNT 4 FEAR OF BEING CALLED COCKY/ARROGANT

BOYS

LLOYD CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE GREAT SONG CHOICE FOR LLOYD BEST HES BEEN SO FAR

JOE CANT THINK WOT HE SANG BUT HE WAS EXCELLENT IT WAS A HUGE QUEEN SONG TOO

GIRLS

STACEY I HAVE NO IDEA WOT IT WAS SHE SANG BUT SHE SANG VERY WELL

GROUPS

JOHN & EDWARD UNDER PRESSURE HAVE 2 SAY I LIKE THESE 2 THEY BRING FUN AND I THINK THEY WILL DO WELL AS RAP ARTISTS THEY SANG THIS ALONG WITH A MIXTURE OF VANILLA ICE WHICH I THOUGHT WAS GOOD.

MY BOTTOM 2 JAMIE AND OLLY WITH EITHER 1 TO GO

Last edited by a moderator:
carol good but cant remember what they sang?sounds like another load of bull,iam having a gr8 nites tv.the powers just coming on i love it get itv4 180 :thumbsup:

carol good but cant remember what they sang?sounds like another load of bull,iam having a gr8 nites tv.the powers just coming on i love it get itv4 180 :thumbsup:
i cant remember wot its called lol

lol :D xfactor is shit lol

Wow the twins were kinda good tonight,,,Stacey to win,,but I know John voted for the tiwns tonight,,first time lol,,,hope its a wasted call,,When Lucy went last week,,i just listen to it now,,the kids love it,,,but Stacey was good and Joe.

Its fixed,I will not vote even for Stacey as JLS who were runner ups last year and rolling the money in,,and Rachel loves them too,,they have mad it win or lose

Back