The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Working Whippet Year Book

RIGHT TANYA HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEANT ABOUT THE PLUMBER SERVICING THE BOILER :- " NOT YOU BEING A OLD BOILER :oops:

i was rather hoping for a nice gas man since jeff recommended one :oops: bout due for a good servicing i think :- "

posh totty said:
i was rather hoping for a nice gas man since jeff recommended one  :oops:   bout due for a good servicing i think  :- "
im sure a good service is in order tanya :- "

wooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo !!!! its here!!!!!

have to say , so far what i have read, it one of the most honest and well balanced book on running dogs let alone solely whippets, i hope to see a regular edition of these books as they are an informative and unbiased opinion of what whippets are capable of , the wealth of knowledge from contributers is a wealth in itself, surely this must be one of the best series of whippet books available and a must for any whippet owner !

think you better get ready lads to do more copies as this will fly out!!! :thumbsup:

Glad your happy now Tanya & i bet the postman will be to no more Nutty Norfolk bird chasing him down the street :lol: :lol: :lol:

me??? o:)

thats right jeff, norfolk n good!! say that!! :- "

SO TANYA HOW DID YOU BREAK YOUR NAIL THIS TIME TO MUCH TYPING I THINK :- "

posh totty said:
wooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo !!!! its here!!!!!
have to say , so far what i have read, it one of the most honest and well balanced book on running dogs let alone solely whippets, i hope to see a regular edition of these books as they are an informative and unbiased opinion of what whippets are capable of , the wealth of knowledge from contributers is a wealth in itself, surely this must be one of the best series of whippet books available and a must for any whippet owner !

think you better get ready lads to do more copies as this will fly out!!!  :thumbsup:

Cheers Tanya , glad you liked it . it was hard work but worth it . Had great feedback so far regarding the book from the people who have received their copies :D :cheers:

SORRY TO GO OFF THE TOPIC TANYA BUT CAN I JUST ASK YOU HOW YOUR HANGOVER IS :oops: SORRY TANYA DIDNT MEAN TO TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU WERE SUFFERING AND HAD THE MOST AWEFUL HANGOVER :- "

trac said:
SORRY TO GO OFF THE TOPIC TANYA BUT CAN I JUST ASK YOU HOW YOUR HANGOVER IS :oops: SORRY TANYA DIDNT MEAN TO TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU WERE SUFFERING AND HAD THE MOST AWEFUL HANGOVER :- "

it isnt a hangover its a VIRUS!!!! (w00t)

posh totty said:
trac said:

it isnt a hangover its a VIRUS!!!! (w00t)

THATS STRANGE I HAVE NEVER KNOWN ALCOLHOL CAUSE A VIRUS :- " :oops:

alright chaps i purchased this book as soon as it came out was one of the first :D Haven't got a bad word to say about it , the book is of a1 quality put together realy well . Consisting of many great articles with the pictures to match. Well done lads carn't wait for next years to add to my collection. This book is a must for any whippet owner. Well done again :thumbsup:

DIDNT THINK YOU WOULD STILL BE AWAKE TANYA SUCH A BAD VIRUS

ARE YOU SURE YOUR NOT STILL SEEING DOUBLE :- "

CheshirePoacher said:
alright chaps i purchased this book as soon as it came out was one of the first :D Haven't got a bad word to say about it , the book is of a1 quality put together realy well . Consisting of many great articles with the pictures to match. Well done lads carn't wait for next years to add to my collection. This book is a must for any whippet owner. Well done again  :thumbsup:

Glad your happy with it mate. :thumbsup:

Back