Worcester Wrc 11th Annual Lurcher Show/racing

daznsar said:
Does anyone have any straight racing results ?  :thumbsup:         daz
Just got back from a great day worcester. Far too hot :sweating:

The straight racing results :thumbsup:

Pups - Willow

under 23" - China

Over 23" - Ebony

Good day out at worcester today but VERY,VERY HOT and STICKY!!!!!

Had a mixed day out,Blaze just managed to survive an early collision in the overs racing which involved the other dog cartwheeling completely but somehow they both were unhurt I'm glad to say and although Blaze trailed in after the others he is still sound so that's the main thing.

Merlin won the over 26" rough dog class in the show ring and got a nice little trophy to add to his tally.

Most of all SPLENDID company all day with lots of chat,welcomes and giggles.

I hope in particular that beaubeau,Tracey, and Stormy,John, both got home safely and hope to meet again soon.

Many thanks to Worcester wrc for their hospitality :cheers:

under 23

Heat 1

Trent

China 1st and Final Winner

Bella

Susie

Will (k)

Heat 2

Skippy 1st

Nica

Fenn

Jay

Heat 3

DeeDee

Roxy 1st

Willow (s)

Billy

Over 23

Heat 1

Sadie 1st

Blaze

Magpie

Tanner

Heat 2

Jake

Archer

Colt

Ebony 1st and Final Winner

Puppies

Willow 1st

Rowan

Arraf

Kitt

Coursing

winner was Willow

runner up Tarn

Showing classes

Sorry not full results as Nick only took championship class names

rabbiting class Tog

smooth dog under 23 Jasper

smooth Bitch under 23 China

Rought Dog under 23 Flash

Rought Bitch under 23 Bella

Smooth dog 23-26 Tarn

Smooth Bitch 23-26 Tanner

Rought Dog 23-26 Kade

Smooth Dog over 26 Ellis

Rough Dog over 26 Merlin

But the winner of the class which I think brought a smile to everyones face was the Child Handle winner Owen with Tammy His face was beaming for his photo

Champion in Show Tarn

Runner up Tanner

Well done to you all, as Tom says a very hot day to be out in the middle of a field.

Thanks to you all for attending and I apologise for the gremlins at work in the lure when coursing. Hope you all had a great day.

Glad to hear Blaze is ok, I did check with Steve and Di and they said Magpie was ok (the dog who tumbled in the race)

Well done to everyone today :cheers: great show and friendly people, just a touch too warm lol ( Amanda ..................... just how sore are your shoulders now ??????? lol )

Thanks for the concern Amanda,yep Blaze is fine , must admit I was too concerned about the dog who fell to watch my own when he carried on!!

Thanks for a good day out :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
morganna said:
Thanks for the concern Amanda,yep Blaze is fine , must admit I was too concerned about the dog who fell to watch my own when he carried on!! Thanks for a good day out :cheers:

Im just so glad their both ok,

After our recent loss of our Non Ped I just cried (Thank god for Sunglasses) and hope I didnt swear too loudly.

we had a lovely day,well worth drinking all that tea last night :- "

(w00t) Magpie was the dog who took the tumble and also wiped out one of the coursing judges, she is fine, but a bit stiff, :( just glade her shoulder held up after a previous injury caused by hitting a tree whilst chasing a squirrel. :eek:

Had a wonderful day, but next year Amanda, please can you order some cool breeze to go with the sun. :lol: oh yes and how did you manage to get the RED ARROWS to do a fly bye (w00t) that must of took some doing. (w00t)

:thumbsup: Diane.

gabbitas31 said:
(w00t) Magpie was the dog who took the tumble and also wiped out one of the coursing judges, she is fine, but a bit stiff, :( just glade her shoulder held up after a previous injury caused by hitting a tree whilst chasing a squirrel. :eek: Had a wonderful day, but next year Amanda, please can you order some cool breeze to go with the sun. :lol:   oh yes and how did you manage to get the RED ARROWS to do a fly bye (w00t) that must of took some doing. (w00t)

they flew over the campsite last night as well ,brilliant to see them

gabbitas31 said:
(w00t) Magpie was the dog who took the tumble and also wiped out one of the coursing judges, she is fine, but a bit stiff, :( just glade her shoulder held up after a previous injury caused by hitting a tree whilst chasing a squirrel. :eek: Had a wonderful day, but next year Amanda, please can you order some cool breeze to go with the sun. :lol:   oh yes and how did you manage to get the RED ARROWS to do a fly bye (w00t) that must of took some doing. (w00t)

Sorry the sunshine wasnt to your liking Di but I can only do sunshine or rain, witch power not yet learned to do cool breeze Im working on it :thumbsup: .

Red Arrows was all in the planning just for the Championship. You have to be in the know (w00t) or just very lucky :- "

Well we made it home safely without sat nav yet again.. :thumbsup: although I really am gonna get one.. Kieran doesn't like to listen to his Mum swearing quite so much when she 'thinks' she's gone the wrong way.. :- "

What a fab weekend.. My bum aches from badminton.. as does Trac's but she didn't play badminton?? :blink: :- " My jaws ache from laughing so much Saturday night.. :lol: and I am a little bit pink 8) Kieran and I had a great time.. was a really relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the tea stall was spot on.. thanks to the pleasant young lady working on it all day :thumbsup:

Glad we took the sun shade.. :sweating: :sweating: 8) although it was left to the 'professionals' to get it right :teehee: £12 well spent :thumbsup:

Am very very pleased we made the trip... thanks goes to the event organisers.. :thumbsup:

I have a few pics.. but only a few suitable for K9.. (w00t)

Archie

P7266734.jpg

Merlin and Blaze.. with Morganna

P7266739.jpg

Kieran and Colt

P7256710.jpg

Monkey chicken thief !!

P7256719.jpg

Willow.. crashed under the shade after Winning Puppy race.. :huggles:

willow-4.jpg

P7266737.jpg

Tracey x

Shattered !!! I'll unpack the car tomorrow .. -_- -_- -_-

beaubeau said:
Well we made it home safely without sat nav yet again.. :thumbsup: although I really am gonna get one.. Kieran doesn't like to listen to his Mum swearing quite so much when she 'thinks' she's gone the wrong way.. :- "  

What a fab weekend.. My bum aches from badminton.. as does Trac's but she didn't play badminton?? :blink:   :- "  My jaws ache from laughing so much Saturday night.. :lol: and I am a little bit pink 8)   Kieran and I had a great time.. was a really relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the tea stall was spot on.. thanks to the pleasant  young lady working on it all day  :thumbsup:

Glad we took the sun shade..  :sweating:   :sweating:   8)   although it was left to the 'professionals' to get it right :teehee:   £12 well spent :thumbsup:

Am very very pleased we made the trip... thanks goes to the event organisers.. :thumbsup:

Archie

P7266734.jpg

P7266739.jpg

Kieran and Colt

P7256710.jpg

Monkey chicken thief !!

P7256719.jpg

willow-4.jpg

P7266737.jpg

Tracey x 

Shattered !!! I'll unpack the car tomorrow .. -_-   -_-   -_-

:b :b

[looks like yous all had a good day :thumbsup:

beaubeau said:

What a fab weekend.. My bum aches from badminton.. as does Trac's but she didn't play badminton?? :blink:   :- "  My jaws ache from laughing so much Saturday night.. :lol: and I am a little bit pink 8)   Kieran and I had a great time.. was a really relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the tea stall was spot on.. thanks to the pleasant  young lady working on it all day  :thumbsup:

Glad we took the sun shade..  :sweating:   :sweating:   8)   although it was left to the 'professionals' to get it right :teehee:   £12 well spent :thumbsup:

Archie

P7266734.jpg

P7266739.jpg

Kieran and Colt

P7256710.jpg

Monkey chicken thief !!

P7256719.jpg

willow-4.jpg

P7266737.jpg

Tracey x 

tracey..can i apologize for trac's apalling drunken behavior saturday night and i hop it hasnt damaged kieran in any way...poor boy..having to witness such shocking antics :eek:

Painted Lady said:
beaubeau said:

Archie

P7266734.jpg

P7266739.jpg

Kieran and Colt

P7256710.jpg

Monkey chicken thief !!

P7256719.jpg

willow-4.jpg

P7266737.jpg

Tracey x 

tracey..can i apologize for trac's apalling drunken behavior saturday night and i hop it hasnt damaged kieran in any way...poor boy..having to witness such shocking antics :eek:

well its effected your spelling :- " and excuse me i wasnt alone on this one

hey...i know you werent the only one drunk tracey...that stormydog is a right one isnt he :eek:

Back