Registered
Reaction score
thanks to all who attended today, VERY HOT sunshine all day :D

congrats to Maggie & Araf show winner

will post full results later

winners_photos_shrunk.jpg

child_handler_winner_shrunk.jpg

winners_photos_shrunk_2.jpg

:D :cheers: Huge well done to Maggi with Araf and Alison with Jake ........wish I had stayed to watch now!

Another great day at Worcester ....thanks to all the team who made it such a friendly, well organised show, with as always, a perfect track.

Special thanks also to Nick, who was a star :thumbsup:

And well done the Worcester Witch who sorted the weather perfectly :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer:

coursing results

Basil

Kade winner

Tigger winner

Willow

Fern non runner

BYE

Jake winner

BYE

Rowan winner

George

BYE

Sym winner

Tanner winner

BYE

Blade

Bella winner

2nd round

Kade

Tigger winner

BYE

Jake winner

Rowan

Sym winner

Tanner

Bella winner

Semi Finals

Tigger winner

Jake

Sym

Bella winner

Overall coursing winner Tigger well done Andy :thumbsup:

STRAIGHT RACING

PUPS

Heat 1

Jessie

Sam winner

Jet

Tommy

Heat 2

Pippa winner

Gypsy

Sandy

Bracken

Heat 3

Linnet

Smudge

Bracken

Fred winner

OVERALL PUP FINAL

Sam

Pippa winner

Fred

Well done Rhianna :thumbsup:

UNDER 23"

Heat 1

Araf winner

Molly

Rowan

Willow

Roxy

Heat 2

Sym

Fern

Tilly winner

Jersey

OVERALL UNDER 23" FINAL

Araf winner

Tilly

Well done Maggie & Bill :thumbsup:

OVER 23"

Heat 1

Bryn

Archer winner

Kit

Jake

Gwilliam

Heat 2

George

Torin dead heat

Tanner

Basil dead heat

OVER 23" FINAL

Archer winner

Basil

Torin

Well done Caroline :thumbsup:

SHOWING

puppy champion Linnet Well done Lesley

Rabbiting class Bella

Smooth Dog under 23" Araf

Smooth Bitch under 23" Willow

Rough Dog under 23" Rowen

Rough Bitch under 23" Fern

Smooth Dog 23 - 26" Jake

Smooth Bitch 23 - 26" Cleo

Rough Dog 23 - 26" Flint

Rough Bitch 23 - 26" Ruby

Smooth Dog over 26" George

Rough Dog over 26" Loxley

Sight Hound Milly

Pairs Tarn/Bic

Veteran Jet

Child Handler Chloe with Tyra

CHAMPION OF CHAMPION was Maggie with Araf runner up Jake

well done all ;)

:D :cheers: Huge well done to Maggi with Araf and Alison with Jake ........wish I had stayed to watch now!
Another great day at Worcester ....thanks to all the team who made it such a friendly, well organised show, with as always, a perfect track.

Special thanks also to Nick, who was a star :thumbsup:

And well done the Worcester Witch who sorted the weather perfectly :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer:

Cheers Caroline I slipped 2 and won 2 Archer & Araf

Mum says not to be so cheeky about the weather shes got a sunburnt nose :lol:

Thanks guys what a fantastic day! We're very chuffed for Tigger and Archer and Araf for the double whammy! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

But most of all just had a lovely time - great organisation and atmosphere and the weather 8) was just the icing on the cake - AH yes the cake!! Well that was fantastic too :*

Amanda can you keep dancing for Maggi and Tom for next Sunday??

Really enjoyed Worcester again, good coursing/racing, followed by a nice show.

Cheers to Amanda and team for an enjoyable day - Please dont bring that much heat with you next weekend, I am still burning now :b

Tom

:thumbsup: Well done every one, a few names there i recognised. ;) Di

well done caroline& archer :thumbsup:

well done maggie& araf :thumbsup:

and all the other winners

well done araf nice to c him winning my dads just started racing the 2 he kept back from this litter :thumbsup:

Having to post from work computer as gremlins playing games with mine :angry: again. Will try to post racing pics soon.

Always enjoy going to Worcester, racing ground brilliant, good company & someone doing "their magic" with the weather to ensure sunshine :lol:

Well done to Andy & Tigger, Rhian & Pippa, Caroline & Archer, he's running well. Also must mention Tom's 2, Bella runner up in coursing & Basil runner up in overs :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the comments re Araf, brilliant day for him & me, :b he was on his best behaviour for most of the time in the ring :lol:

Thanks to Amanda & all the team at Worcester, special mention for Nick "the slipper" ;)

well done araf nice to c him winning my dads just started racing the 2 he kept back from this litter :thumbsup:
He's a cracking little dog, lots of character & an amazing jumping ability, vertical take off no problem :lol:

Are they the 2 you had at Staveley last year?

He's a cracking little dog, lots of character & an amazing jumping ability, vertical take off no problem :lol:

yeah the blue brindle bitch and a brown brindle dog my dads m8 had 2 bitches aswel but 1 broke its leg :( but hes goin to hopefully get the racing aswell smart looking litter we know where they all are ecept a blue party dog

yeah the blue brindle bitch and a brown brindle dog my dads m8 had 2 bitches aswel but 1 broke its leg :( but hes goin to hopefully get the racing aswell smart looking litter we know where they all are ecept a blue party dog
We done again Caroine n ARCHER.You are realy doin me proud over their.He's makin a name or himself now,as i always thought he would.To think that his wee nickname,as a pup,was chubby,lol.Not so chubby now then,and with all those racing titles under his belt.May i say a big congratulations to you both,and thankyou,for all the hard work,thats paid off.He's obviously in very good hands.

Back