The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wonderboy

WONDER BOY

Registered
Reaction score
the parents of my dog wonderboy are wonderwall and amy both was owned by a bloke in warsop notts. all he told me is that he was a non ped whippet an that he was registed to race that was back in 2002. since then i have raced wonderboy at blidworth race track but not been there for a couple of years i dont no how to get any papers for my dog or his blood line if any1 could help it would me much apprecited cheers all dwane from mansfield oh he also told me that he had stag nite an stag party in him he also said somthing about micks mistry

You can find the information on the ancestry of your dog on the BWRA website. I looked it up for you just click on the link. I think its right but Im sure more experienced folks will be along shortly to tell you more. :)

CLICK HERE

Hello :D

If he was registered as Boy Wonder he would be full brother to my one eyed girl NCh/RVCh/NVCh Moany Moany and NCh Naz's Warrior. Sadly Naz's Warrior is no longer with us. However that litter was born on 01/01/2003 so he would have been registered in 2003.

Here's some more comprehensive information about Boy Wonder BOY WONDER.

You can find the information on the ancestry of your dog on the BWRA website. I looked it up for you just click on the link. I think its right but Im sure more experienced folks will be along shortly to tell you more. :)
CLICK HERE
thankyou very much thats plenty for me to no thankyou very much

Hello :D
If he was registered as Boy Wonder he would be full brother to my one eyed girl NCh/RVCh/NVCh Moany Moany and NCh Naz's Warrior. Sadly Naz's Warrior is no longer with us. However that litter was born on 01/01/2003 so he would have been registered in 2003.

Here's some more comprehensive information about Boy Wonder BOY WONDER.
yes i remember Naz's Warrior being mentioned by a bloke called paul deer he took me racing at blidworth this is helping me alot as i wanted the bloodlines from my dog so i can put him to stud in my local area or to any1 that want to no about him cheers dwane from mansfield

the parents of my dog wonderboy are wonderwall and amy both was owned by a bloke in warsop notts. all he told me is that he was a non ped whippet an that he was registed to race that was back in 2002. since then i have raced wonderboy at blidworth race track but not been there for a couple of years i dont no how to get any papers for my dog or his blood line if any1 could help it would me much apprecited cheers all dwane from mansfield oh he also told me that he had stag nite an stag party in him he also said somthing about micks mistry
your dog was bred by neil penn from worksop know he has a brother called graham i also got a pup has made real good coursing dog

Back