The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

With Regret

:( So very shocked and saddened at this terrible tragedy. My thoughts are with you and all your family, Diane was such a lovely girl.

Beth

I am so very sorry. Thinking of you and your family.

:( my thoughts are with you and your family at this terrible time, im so sorry for your loss :(

Oh Tracey,i'm so very very sorry to hear this sad news :( .My heart goes out to your family :huggles:

so sorry to hear about your sister :(

my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.

Very sorry to hear your dreadful news. My thoughts are with you and your mum and the rest of your family.

Terri

I am so very sorry to hear your sad news, thinking of you at this sad time :huggles:

Judi

so sorry to hear of your terrible loss , our thoughts are with you all :(

so very sorry to hear this tracey thinking of you all at this terrible time x :huggles:

My thoughts are with you and your family at this dreadfully sad time.

Jenny

Very sorry to hear of your sad loss Tracey my thoughts are with you and your family

Sarah

Oh tracey i am so sorry to hear this awful news

Thinking of you all

Tracey, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Janetta

Pauline & Tracey

I cannot find the right words to express how deeply distressed we were to hear of your very sad news this morning, you are both constantly in our thoughts and we are here for you both.

annie, Rach, Jazmin & family x

We are terribly sorry to hear this sad news.

Thinking of you & your Mum.

please except our condolences

Karen & Kevin

Mere words cannot express how sad this news has made so many people.

My heartfelt condolences to both Pauline and yourself at this devastating time.

Gill xx

Oh Tracey, I'm so sorry, what a terrible tragedy. My condolences to your whole family :huggles:

Oh Tracey, what a dreadful shock. My love goes to you and your mum and the rest of your family. Take strength from all the friends who hold you in their thoughts and prayers. Patsy

Back