The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Winning In Portugal

stephen mason

Registered
Reaction score
Am.Can. Ch. Lynallans Rio at Brushwood, imported from Canada and owned by Raul Valverde and Ignacio Echevarria of Zaragoza, Spain won the C.A.C. and B.O.B. at the 15th. Sight Hound Show, speciality whippets held on August 20, 2004 at Estoril, Lisbon. On August 21, 2004 at the International Costa do Estoril Show Rio won the C.A.C. and C.A.C.I.B. Regards to all, Stephen.

rio4estoril.jpg

Smart looking Dog , What breeding is he /

Handsome dog, just visited Lynallan's website and they have some really nice Whippets.

stephen mason said:
Am.Can. Ch. Lynallans Rio at Brushwood, imported from Canada and owned by Raul Valverde and Ignacio Echevarria of Zaragoza, Spain won the C.A.C. and B.O.B. at the 15th. Sight Hound Show, speciality whippets held on August 20, 2004  at Estoril, Lisbon. On August 21, 2004 at the International Costa do Estoril Show Rio won the C.A.C. and C.A.C.I.B. Regards to all, Stephen.
:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt] CONGRATULATIONS! [/SIZE] to Rio & Susan & Alyssa who are Rio's breeders and members of K9.

Thanks so much for posting this Stephen!!

[SIZE=14pt]Woohoo [/SIZE]- Go Rio!! We're SO proud of our little Rio who we sent to Spain in 2002.

Congrats to Ignacio & Raul for doing such a fantastic job with him. :thumbsup: :D

Sue & Alyssa

:oops: - forgot to make one little correction. Rio is (unfortunately) not an American Champion. He was sent to Spain almost immediately after attaining his Canadian title.

Sue & Alyssa

Just had a look at Web site I love the way you did the pups every week , great insite to them changing

Thanks everyone! :D We're quite proud of Rio's accomplishments - as are his co-breeders, Dennis Sumara (Brushwood) & Daniel Lockhart (Saxon Shore).

And Jax we always try & take weekly pictures of any of our litters. It's very handy to go back & look to see how they changed and to compare them with other litters at the same age.

The puppy pictures that are up there was our last litter - they would be Rio's nephews & nieces. They are sired by Rio's brother, "Shae" - Am. Can. Ch. Lynallans Brushwood Shaker (I've attached a picture of Shae.). In a few weeks the puppies that will be shown from that litter will start making their debuts in the show ring. And in the next couple weeks they will also get to go in some lure coursing puppy runs.

We'll also post some more recent pictures of some of the "Shae" X "Tempo" kids which aren't on the website yet.

Sue & Alyssa

shaeheadb.jpg

This is the male that we kept from our "Shae" X "Tempo" litter.

His name is Lynallans The Gift Of Game - "Epic".

Pictured at 5 Months

Sue & Alyssa

epicshowsidecsm.jpg

Sue & Alyssa, What beautiful dogs you have, I loved them all and in such wonderful condition. I will go through all your Pedigrees at my leisure :D

And a massive well done on Rio's win

Just been visiting the Lynallan Website and had to congratulate you...not only on your beautiful whippets...but for having, hands down, the most informative, interesting, easily navigated whippet site I've visited so far (and I've visited loads!!!). Well done guys!!!

Oh wow - I just visited too! What a brilliant website and lovely pictures! Particularly like the piccies in the Miscellaneous Photo Gallery!

:wub: :wub: LOVELY site - your whippets are real lookers and your love for them comes across beautifully. What I want to know is who's that little fellow with the asumetric face patch in the very first picture? I can't find him/ her anywhere else! :wub: I'm in love! :wub:

Thanks for the comments on the website and our dogs. The credit for the website goes to Alyssa...

What I want to know is who's that little fellow with the asumetric face patch in the very first picture? I can't find him/ her anywhere else!  I'm in love! 
stevie%20and%20tempo%20cutenesssm.jpg

Is this the picture you are referring to?

If so the little girl on the right is, "Stevie" (she's the female we kept back from our last litter). The one on the left is her mom, "Tempo".

Sue & Alyssa

:D That is a beautiful photo...... love the way their ears are all tangled up :wub:

That's the one! :wub: :wub: :wub:

It's just replaced my neice (emw's daughter) as my desktop.

Ahhhhh..........my day is a trillion times better for having seen them!

tired said:
That's the one!  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
It's just replaced my neice (emw's daughter) as my desktop.

Ahhhhh..........my day is a trillion times better for having seen them!
OI!!!!!! :angry:

Back