DSC_0665.jpg

DSC_0675.jpg

and this is what he does best..

DSC_0687.jpg

What a totally wonderful face :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi,welcome to K9 :) Larry is so gorgeous :wub: Julie

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Larry is soooooooooooooooooooo cute :wub: welcome to K9 Community

wow, how gorgeous is he, look at his little wrinkles, love the one of him curled up asleep, he can do no wrong with that angelic face ;)

What a beautiful puppy! He looks so cosy there, as well. :wub: :wub:

He looks really settled there Mike and Donna, so pleased he is getting on great, lovely pictures, hope to see a lot more of him as he grows.

Pauline was wondering if we could have him back please (w00t) :D (only joking)

:wub:

I can just imagine how gorgeous windwalker babies will turn out :wub:

Awwwwwwww he is absolutly gorgeous. Welcome to K9. Looking forward to seeing this handsome young man grow.

Marie.

awwww he is absolutely gorgeous, lucky you :luck:

What a cracking little chap he is :thumbsup:

Welcome to K9 and good luck with Larry :luck: :luck:

Hi all, thanks for looking and welcoming us to the site. We have enjoyed reading your comments and agree completely he is adorable!

With regard to showing him we are unsure due to our lack of knowledge but will be reading into it more and make our decision in the future.

Well anyway here we are on day three and coming up for night number four already. Today at 13:00 I persuaded him to come outside in the back garden, after being blown all over the place due to the high winds he had a nervous sniff around then had his first outdoor pee, I praised more than ever before and gave him a treat then kept him out and the door shut and a few minutes later after checking the nearby door area out he had his first poop outside so again i praised him and gave a treat but this time i praised him for around 25 minutes with non stop pure excitement which he loved.

We are so proud of him because every toilet since has been outside, he even barked at door once, thats now 7 number 1's and 3 number 2's. We thought it would be at least two weeks before we got to where we are now, so we are shocked as much as happy.

Here are some pics of his adventures....

Its me again

DSC_0693crop.jpg

Look, check me out! I can stand on two legs while fighting this huge teddy

DSC_0688.jpg

Do I like my new car transport? Hell yeah im so excited im gonna sing!

DSC_0694.jpg

Guess what i did next - yeah he did

DSC_0691crop.jpg

But look at me, I can be forgiven im just so cute

DSC_0700crop.jpg

Mike & Donna

Back