The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Willow The Flea

wigglesworth

Registered
Reaction score
I had the camera poised on the table this morning ready to catch Willow doing his Saturday morning craziness doing his impression of a flea (w00t) He leaps from one side of the room to the other leaving Twiggy underneath.

These are a bit blurry but you'll get the idea

Away he goes :sweating:

P1000715.jpg

P1000716.jpg

P1000717.jpg

P1000718.jpg

P1000719.jpg

And back again :wacko:

P1000726.jpg

P1000727.jpg

P1000728.jpg

P1000740.jpg

P1000739.jpg

PS. I know it looks like we still have our Christmas tree up!!

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) what a maniac... :lol: those are great photos :D

OMG Carolyn!!!!! (w00t) (w00t)

I hope that's not an inherited trait :eek: :- "

Brilliant pictures - Willow is amazing :thumbsup:

hey!

Jane - Minty says what could you possibly mean??????!!!

My boys an athlete - just like his pawwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

OMG THATS ONE HELL OF A LONG JUMP (w00t) :lol: :lol:

(w00t) (w00t) those pic are fantastic ,that one hell of a jump hes got on him :huggles: :cheers:

:lol: Carolyn, you barmy sod, :lol: had me n my lady in stitches reading this last night, brilliant shots of lovely dogs, ta for sharing

:cheers:

keith x

Fantastic shots :thumbsup: - what an amazing dog! (w00t) I don't know how your house is going to stay intact though!!! :lol:

(w00t) WOW!! that's an amazing flying dog :lol:

(what a pretty room)

That's brilliant! Great party trick :D He looks very athletic. Does the other whippet ever bite him mid air?!

Vicky

x

wow - what a leap!!

made me smile on this Sunday morning - thank you.

and what a lovely room :thumbsup:

That is incredible!! :lol: One of the nicest things about joining this forum is seeing all the fantastic picutres - they were brilliant

vs1 said:
That's brilliant!  Great party trick :D He looks very athletic.  Does the other whippet ever bite him mid air?!
Vicky

x

She tries but he's too quick and too high!!

I'll try and catch him on video. No chance at the moment as he's sound asleep after a run in the snow -_-

What a brilliant sequence of shots. Absolutely love these. We've all mentioned our whippets doing the wall of death around the living room as youngsters, but this must be the first time someone has actually caught their whippets in action like that...... (w00t) :teehee:

Wow those are just great.. :thumbsup: :)

mad mad mad.. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back