The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Who Wants A Bet Then?

I'll place the smallest bet so far :D I guess... [SIZE=14pt]3[/SIZE]

Good luck :luck:

aslan said:
God that tail gets me every time!  :b   There'd be no mistaking Elz in a crowd hey Vicky?
:lol: In fact we went to a big game fair one year & this fella came up to us as soon as we got out of the car park and asked was my dog off a website called k9 community - he'd recognised her from her tail :b (thats bad isn't it!!) - Dave1606

I have to say 7 as well (3 bitch 4 dog) 2 nice Blue & White bitch's so you get a choice lol

Vicky said:
You can go off people you know  :lol:
I'm not bothered what sex i keep (Although if there's a little blue & white bitch then there's no contest  ;) ) , it's the people who've ordered who are hoping for a certain sex. 

I'm a great believer in the 'Law of Sod' - the only time I hatched a brood of ducks SPECIFICALLY to get a drake THEY WERE ALL FEMALE! (w00t) :lol:

Well i'll go for 7 .......3 boys and 4 girls .......lots of parti colours, but no solid fawns ....lol :D

Strike Whippets said:
Well i'll go for 7 .......3 boys and 4 girls .......lots of parti colours, but no solid fawns ....lol  :D

Oi! I keep telling you Hannah, less of the fawn bashing!

:* I bet 4, 3 girls 1 boy

:luck: Good luck sophie cant wait for pics. :luck:

Good Luck with your litter .I guess 5 4 boys 2 girls and all very pretty blue parti :wub: :wub:

i'll go for 6, more girls than boys :luck:

PMSL had a mad dream last night that pups were born and they were all black and tan :eek: and you had a pet male yorkshire terrier who was looking on like a proud dad!!! (w00t)

I tell you've I got to lay off the cheese and crackers !!! :- "

Back