The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whizz & Bailey

mandy21

Registered
Reaction score
We have just downloaded some photos from x-mas this one of Bailey made me laugh so I thought I would post it

boozy_whippet.JPG

I couldn't post one of Bailey without one of Whizz :wub:

cute_whippy.JPG

Getting into the Christmas spirit. (w00t)

That's a lovely shot of Whizz too.. :wub: .. lovely and sharp. :thumbsup:

Nice to see the boys again, you should have given Bailey a bottle of Baileys Irish Cream or did Whizz have that :lol:

(w00t) Gorgeous Photos...love the one with the can...lol. (w00t) Beautiful dogs.

Great pictures, love the first one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Julie

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: great photos :thumbsup: and two very handsome boys :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

That first picture made me laugh :lol: Smashing pictures Mandy :cheers: Gorgeous dogs. :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
What lovely boys :wub:

Good to see Bailey's gone big on the eyeliner! Luscious!!

:- " :lol: What lovely eyes Bailey has...and Whizz is gorgeous too. We just don't see enough of them....... ;)

Thanks Nicola. His eyes. That's why he gets away with so much. :huggles:

He has caused twice as much devastation as Whizz. I think one of his best was my son's mobile phone, all we found was a chip and battery. He's had countless numbers of Toilet Rolls, Tampax (unused) socks, cat litter snacks and my daughters eyeliner pencils. The list goes on.

Anything left on the arm of the chair immediately becomes his.

He is so fast he can take a bone out of Whizz's mouth without him even realising.

(w00t) Looking at those photos again...Whizz definitely looks the more innocent one of the two. There is a little bit of the :devil: in those Bailey eyes....but at the same time I can see why you forgive him everytime when he gives you one of those looks :p

It's good to see your 2 special boy's on here again :wub: :wub:

Back