The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whiz And Annie

FeeFee

Registered
Reaction score
Does sanyone know anyone in the Lancs, Yorks or Cheshire area who might have a spare corner on a sofa for these two sweethearts? :wub: :wub: Whiz is 14 and Annie 13, they have been much loved pets who's owner has sadly had to go into care.

I would so love to see these two in front of a nice fire for Christmas. I'm down South so well out of their area, or I would be very tempted.

WhizAnnieBurnley.JPG

Whiz and Annie

:( So sad for Whiz and Annie.

The rescue says that they will only home to someone in Lanc/Yorks or Cheshire, so hopefully someone from those parts will see this :luck:

They look a lovely pair, and I hope they can find a comfy sofa for their twilight years too :wub: :luck: :flowers:

Such a shame for Whiz & Annie and Their owner, what a shame there are not more care homes, that can let owners keep their pets, obviously depending on the circumstances.

Hope these to get a lovely home....

What a sad story :( Wishing lots of luck to Whiz and Annie and hope they find a perfect home asap. :luck: :luck: :huggles:

fingers crossed for this old boy and girl. :( i pray they both get a lovely home for the rest of their years :luck: :luck: :luck:

Whiz and Annie have been with me for 6 weeks now - they have their feet firmly under the table!! Whiz likes the far corner of the sofa at night, if someone else gets it he barks until I get up and sort things out :p Annie sleeps on my bed and I hardly know she is there!! o:) Annie doesn't like being left, she has shredded the carpet behind the door in the living room, I won't replace it while she is here for obvious reasons!! Whiz also needs to go to the loo during the night - I have had 2 unbroken nights since they arrived!! They will stay with me for as long as needed.........I just hope Whiz has a few more nights of sleeping through, it's a long time since I hasd to get up with a baby :huggles:

Lol, Jools, I didn't realise these two were with you. You are a star taking them into your house :D :D

I don't feel nearly so worried about them now I know they aren't in a cold kennels - but I still hope they find their very own home soon :huggles:

FeeFee said:
Lol, Jools, I didn't realise these two were with you.  You are a star taking them into your house  :D   :D
I don't feel nearly so worried about them now I know they aren't in a cold kennels - but I still hope they find their very own home soon  :huggles:

So do I, the longer it takes to find a new home, the harder it will be - for all of us.

jools said:
FeeFee said:
Lol, Jools, I didn't realise these two were with you.  You are a star taking them into your house  :D   :D
I don't feel nearly so worried about them now I know they aren't in a cold kennels - but I still hope they find their very own home soon  :huggles:

So do I, the longer it takes to find a new home, the harder it will be - for all of us.

Oh, I feel much better now too. It's funny, as soon as I saw your post I vaguely remember you posting about taking them in before I think?

They are lucky to have you :huggles:

Jools, you are so kind looking after these 2 oldies and keeping them together, sounds like they love it at your home :D :thumbsup:

jools said:
Whiz and Annie have been with me for 6 weeks now - they have their feet firmly under the table!! Whiz likes the far corner of the sofa at night, if someone else gets it he barks until I get up and sort things out :p Annie sleeps on my bed and I hardly know she is there!! o:) Annie doesn't like being left, she has shredded the carpet behind the door in the living room, I won't replace it while she is here for obvious reasons!! Whiz also needs to go to the loo during the night - I have had 2 unbroken nights since they arrived!! They will stay with me for as long as needed.........I just hope Whiz has a few more nights of sleeping through, it's a long time since I hasd to get up with a baby :huggles:
What a star :cheers: :huggles: Well done.

jools said:
Well done you! :huggles:

Fred also used to need a wee at 3 am most mornings. I've managed to solve it by taking him walkies down the road and back at 10 pm and letting him sleep at the foot of our bed under the duvet. If he's nice and warm and goes to bed on an empty bladder he tends to forget he needs the loo. ;) I also keep the bedroom door shut so he can't go downstairs at night.

Not a good habit to teach, but I was getting desperate for some unbroken nights. :wacko:

Back