The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

White Puppy

Lovely looking pups :wub: But can I just ask ` why do you stretch them out so far at the back ` ? :blink: Not a critisium ( sp) , just wondered thats all :wacko:

JAX said:
Lovely looking pups  :wub:   But can I just ask ` why do you stretch them out so far at the back ` ?  :blink:   Not a critisium ( sp) , just wondered thats all  :wacko:
I think only white puppy Joke is far at the back.

Will try to stack him better the next time. :b

Thanks for the update Pipa, the puppies are beautiful :thumbsup:

Lida

I love the white puppy!! :wub: :wub: :wub: I'd be more than happy to find him on my doorstep later! :thumbsup:

only just found this post with the wonderful white pup - any recent photos?

what a beautiful sight he is :wub: :wub:

Yes I'd love to see an update of these pups too please!

Linda

Mmmm - yes please ... more pics.

Are you keeping Joke, Pipa?

aslan said:
Mmmm -  yes please ... more pics.
Are you keeping Joke, Pipa?

No, Joke lives in Czech Republic. Here is the latest photo what the owner sent me.

And a pic of fawn male, Jesper. Not the best photos, but possible to see something :b

joke1_1.jpg

They are both :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

many years ago i bred a white dog pup peter from a fawn bitch & a brindle white pari dog. he was pure white with black eyes & black lips. he was not deaf. he lived with ann mather of the metewand afghan kennels. he was a lovely boy & lived to a right old age. :wub:good luck with your pups they look lovely :wub: :wub:

thankyou for the update - what beautiful whippets :wub:

i will add white to my list of favourites for the 2nd pup next year!!!!

Gee they're both really lovely. I still think the 'white' pup is a cream, his nose looks brown to me. I suppose unless I go for a trip to teh Czech Republic I wont know for sure.

Linda

Yes really lovely puppies. I think I like Joke the best.

Pretty pretty :wub: What a lovely thread! OEH's white whippet is a darling, and Joke is so handsome :wub: :wub:

They look lovely, thanks for posting their new pics. Joke still looks to me white with black nose and dark rim around his eyes :unsure:

Lida

Last edited by a moderator:
Pipa said:
We got a completely white puppy whose parents are brindle. He is funny, isn't he? :))
8) No he is beautiful, we had a litter and two of ours were mainly white but one has a blue head and the other has a small blue patch.

Back