The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippetx Poodles-any Pics

Good news.A lovely lady from k9 has been in touch today,and is having the smallest bitch.The pups are 8 weeks,and are soo gorgeous.We go down every week to see them,wish i could have one,but simply no room now.We have took some new pics,

Amandaxx

Good news.A lovely lady from k9 has been in touch today,and is having the smallest bitch.The pups are 8 weeks,and are soo gorgeous.We go down every week to see them,wish i could have one,but simply no room now.We have took some new pics,Amandaxx

:wub: 8 weeks old already that has gone so quick (w00t)

Gosh they are bigger than I had expected - look at that worried little expression so very cute

Hi Amanda H has done a good job with the pups . Have you got pics of the others would love to see them. Pamxx

Hi Pam,

The pups are all ever so similar looking.The two bitches are a bit smaller,thats all.Even the markings are all similar.I am glad the little bitch now has a home pending,she was always my favourite.Full of cheek.Harry has done a good job.He puts a lot of time and effort into his pups,he just wants good homes for them now.I think he is keeping the biggest dog,a real chunk,and very lovely,the pup,not Harry :wacko:

Amandaxx

Aw there beauties,just lovely,good work was waiting to see them at 8 weks yes just as i remembered as a kid.The girl got a poodle x whippet of her boyfriend it would be about 1973,when my dad first saw it he asked me what they had,i said its a poodle x whippet he laughed that dog wont do much.But he could of swollowed his words,they had to keep the coat shaven because of the heather,it was the best little rabbiter around and it could catch rabbits with big ears.Lovely to see them again,The folk who have bought these pups will be indeed very happy with the work they can do.Good on you.Brill :luck: Are you keeping one as i would love to watch it grow. :thumbsup:

Aw there beauties,just lovely,good work was waiting to see them at 8 weks yes just as i remembered as a kid.The girl got a poodle x whippet of her boyfriend it would be about 1973,when my dad first saw it he asked me what they had,i said its a poodle x whippet he laughed that dog wont do much.But he could of swollowed his words,they had to keep the coat shaven because of the heather,it was the best little rabbiter around and it could catch rabbits with big ears.Lovely to see them again,The folk who have bought these pups will be indeed very happy with the work they can do.Good on you.Brill :luck: Are you keeping one as i would love to watch it grow. :thumbsup:
Ahh,thats very interesting.They are my best friends pups,but he has no internet.He bred my black and white dog in my signature .He is keeping the biggest dog,so will keep you updated with pics as he grows.

Amandax

Hiya, We are homing the smaller bitch and can't wait to get her...we will post up pictures here as she grows so you can see how she turns out :) Can't believe the distance we're driving for her but we really looked into it and were searching for this cross... not that many of them about that we could find and we just feel happy with this turn up! now boning up on puppy training techniques etc etc...

Hi Caroline,

We popped to Harrys this afternoon,both pics are of your little girl.As you can see,she is worth the drive.

I was really taken with her when she was born.Let me know what you think.

Amandaxx

They are scrummy Amanda :wub: :wub: .... (I was Karenhb on k9 before) ...do you remember Teddy - our mini poodle from when you came for Mouse..... I think the little girl`s face is just like his face... was Dad a standard poodle - she looks quite big....?

Last edited by a moderator:
They are scrummy Amanda :wub: :wub: .... (I was Karenhb on k9 before) ...do you remember Teddy - our mini poodle from when you came for Mouse..... I think the little girl`s face is just like his face... was Dad a standard poodle - she looks quite big....?
Hi there,

How lovley to hear from you,yes i remember you.As you can see,we have two more dogs now.Our Lady,the Greyhound we have had for nearly a year,and Cracker the pup,is four months old.I remember Teddy.The dad was a standard,but he was only 23 inches,so not huge.Tara ,the mum is 21 inches.Have you got any pics of Finley??Would like to see what he looks like now.

Amandaxxx

:thumbsup:

Here`s our Finlay when you saw him last :

2005_0705Fin0001.jpg

and on his birthday in September

2004_0129One0020.jpg

and a more recent one with his partner in crime .... not too much off topic if I add this one ;)

2004_0101lazydogs0005.jpg

:wub: Love your new pack members...I`ve been lurking back on K9 for a while so had seen some pics ....will you manage to get the holiday cottage to let 4 pet friends stay?... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup:
Here`s our Finlay when you saw him last :

2005_0705Fin0001.jpg

and on his birthday in September

2004_0129One0020.jpg

and a more recent one with his partner in crime .... not too much off topic if I add this one ;)

2004_0101lazydogs0005.jpg

:wub: Love your new pack members...I`ve been lurking back on K9 for a while so had seen some pics ....will you manage to get the holiday cottage to let 4 pet friends stay?... :D
Hi Karen,

We go camping now,4 dogs are usually welcome.Its lovely to see your doggies now,Finley is gorgeous.

You and i went through the mill together,but we came out the other side.

Amandaxxxx

the pups are lovley carnt wait to see what they look like and what they can do as trhey grow up allways loved poodles and grew up with them. only choice at the time with a dog allergy they are very intelligent but can be pig headed so the cross could be realy good allroundres

oh my god! she looks very sweet... we're thinking of calling her Stella! Also noticing that she looks quite big :blink: but maybe that's a trick of the camera too in part....bearing in mind that mum and dad aren't huge... have to wait and see I suppose! :p Thanks for the suggestion about transportation...we'd like to meet Harry and her Mum and her brothers and sisters too, to know a bit more about her... love, Caroline and Keith

oh my god! she looks very sweet... we're thinking of calling her Stella! Also noticing that she looks quite big :blink: but maybe that's a trick of the camera too in part....bearing in mind that mum and dad aren't huge... have to wait and see I suppose! :p Thanks for the suggestion about transportation...we'd like to meet Harry and her Mum and her brothers and sisters too, to know a bit more about her... love, Caroline and Keith
Hi,

Thats a lovely name.I think its always hard to find a name until you meet them.She looks bigger on the close up,even i thought that.But then,i suppose you can never be certain how big they will grow.You can only go on the mum and dads size.

Harry may have a pic of the dad.Harrys a real character ,he never ceases to make you laugh.She is about the same size as my Finn was at that age,maybe a tad bigger,and he is just under 23 inches.Harry has never bred the cross before,so its new to him too.My Greyhound is the biggest,but the least bother than all of them.

Amandaxx

p.s soon be Saturday.If you are concerned about size,have another chat with Harryxxxx

Hi again,

Yeah...I was starting to panic a bit about the size as originally we were thinking of a smallish dog...have migrated from considering a jack russell :p but I think it's a good point that it's not really the size of the dog that makes the difference, but how they are. A couple of inches isn't going to make that much difference really, when I think about it! I don't think we could change our minds now anyway, we've got a bit attached to her already :wub: Plus I've posted up her picture on Facebook :b . We'd love to see any pics of her Dad though just for our info. Saturday's coming quickly, you're right! We've already got her crate ordered...any tips on what kinds of leads/collars to get? BW, Caroline

Back