The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet

trac

A pet is for life
Registered
Reaction score
:) update on whippet wanted, we are expecting our new whip on the 19th january, she is 3years old called tia, & is beautiful,as soon as i have photos i will pm them,cant wait, lovely new bed waiting & toys!! :wub:

How very exciting (w00t) where did you find her? can't wait to see the pics

good luck with her :luck:

im sure she will fit in perfectly :wub:

:huggles: this is going to be one spoilt baby, only hope she loves us as we are going to love her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news :) sounds like another little whippet has fallen on her feet :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

all the very best :luck: to you all :thumbsup:

Looking forward to some photos when she arrives :thumbsup:

trac said:
:) update on whippet wanted, we are expecting our new whip on the 19th january, she is 3years old called tia,  & is beautiful,as soon as i have photos i will pm them,cant wait, lovely new bed waiting & toys!! :wub:
hopefully this will work , will send more when we get her, Tia_001.jpg

Ooooh she is beautiful :huggles: Lucky you & lucky tia :huggles: The days are going to drag now -...... till the 19th

:( dont i know ,2 kids waitng to kiss &spoil her she is not going to go short on love, loads of lovely walks waiting for her :wub:

Shes is lovely :wub: :wub: good luck :luck: I bet you cant wait till then.

:cheers: Congratulations Tia :cheers:

Am i right in thinking you are getting her from Ian?.

Tia is my Beau Belles sister.

Hope you have great fun with her. :thumbsup:

Hi Tina,

In answer to your question Tia is coming from me and is Beau Belles litter sister.

Hi Trac,

Didnt know you were also a member of K9.

Regards

Ian

:cheers: hi to you as well ian, the kids have had me out today buying more toys etc :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]thought this was a new thread again :- " .....thought you was getting another then trac :sweating: :teehee: [/SIZE]

jade your very naughty :huggles:

Back