Whippet X Or Greyhound X ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
markbrick said:
TOMTHUMB said:
marielou said:
markbrick said:
gabbitas31 said:
:) Some good questions there John, because like you i will be running Leia at lurcher shows and at the track in the winter, so i know if anybody starts on me i won't be alone. :thumbsup: Di.
why would it boyher you diane as you run pedigree whippets at all the lurcher shows anyway,mark

As the rules of the forum state that you can only have a go at peoples ideas not the people themselves I just want to say ......Mark you have the most ignorant arrogant and ridiculous ideas.

NOT COMPLETELY TRUE MARIELOU, UNCLE MARK AS COME UP WITH SOME GREAT IDEAS, LIKE THE ONE FOR LURCHER WORLD :thumbsup: HE PROMISED TO SPONSER ONE OF THE WORKING EVENTS :thumbsup: I THINK IT WAS FOR £100 OR £200 :thumbsup: BUT HE FORGOT TO PAY UP :( HE'S GETTING VERY FORGETFULL IN HIS OLD AGE :unsure: TT

you dont know what your talking about,and it was £130

OH THE DOWNRIGHT EMBARRSSMENT..WHAT A DIRTY ACTION TO DO !! HOW DID THOSE POOR CLUB MEMBERS COUGH UP THE MONEY THAT YOU RAN AWAY WITH... DISGUSTING OLD MAN :x

daffydill said:
markbrick said:
TOMTHUMB said:
marielou said:
markbrick said:
gabbitas31 said:
:) Some good questions there John, because like you i will be running Leia at lurcher shows and at the track in the winter, so i know if anybody starts on me i won't be alone. :thumbsup: Di.
why would it boyher you diane as you run pedigree whippets at all the lurcher shows anyway,mark

As the rules of the forum state that you can only have a go at peoples ideas not the people themselves I just want to say ......Mark you have the most ignorant arrogant and ridiculous ideas.

NOT COMPLETELY TRUE MARIELOU, UNCLE MARK AS COME UP WITH SOME GREAT IDEAS, LIKE THE ONE FOR LURCHER WORLD :thumbsup: HE PROMISED TO SPONSER ONE OF THE WORKING EVENTS :thumbsup: I THINK IT WAS FOR £100 OR £200 :thumbsup: BUT HE FORGOT TO PAY UP :( HE'S GETTING VERY FORGETFULL IN HIS OLD AGE :unsure: TT

OH THE DOWNRIGHT EMBARRSSMENT..WHAT A DIRTY ACTION TO DO !! HOW DID THOSE POOR CLUB MEMBERS COUGH UP THE MONEY THAT YOU RAN AWAY WITH... DISGUSTING OLD MAN :x

Please keep on the topic daffyduck, its not about people breaking promises :rant:

milly said:
daffydill said:
markbrick said:
TOMTHUMB said:
marielou said:
markbrick said:
gabbitas31 said:

Please keep on the topic daffyduck, its not about people breaking promises :rant:

:* ..... :b

milly said:
gabbitas31 said:
:p He can't ruin my day, I'm picking Leia up in the morning. Rose as just posted a lovely picture of her and Tori on the lurcher section. :p   :thumbsup: Diane.
And don't forget to put the kettle on when we come down to see her :thumbsup: ;)

:thumbsup: Geoff you and Hazel are welcome anytime the kettle is always on. ;) Diane.

milly said:
Eggy said:
In the od days, the '60s, the only differences between lurchers and non ped whippets were, size, wheight and coat ; most tracks in the north had a 21" limit and the BWRA had a 32 lb limit. Both had a rule "dogs to be smooth coated and of whippet like appearance". "No Limit" scratch races were governed by the size of the traps !! To see classes for 45lb "whippets" is ridiculase !!! Lighter Greyhounds have won the Waterloo Cup !!Eggy.

And what were there names Eggy? In all the years I attended the Waterloo Cup the smallest I wittnessed was that great little bitch Mouse Tail who won the cup in 1987, and she certainly wasn't 45lbs or less! If you can't remember their names I'll get in touch with my old mate and top coursing trainer John Bromley, I'm sure he'll remember

Coomassie, 42lb bitch; won the Waterloo Cup twice.

Eggy said:
milly said:
Eggy said:
In the od days, the '60s, the only differences between lurchers and non ped whippets were, size, wheight and coat ; most tracks in the north had a 21" limit and the BWRA had a 32 lb limit. Both had a rule "dogs to be smooth coated and of whippet like appearance". "No Limit" scratch races were governed by the size of the traps !! To see classes for 45lb "whippets" is ridiculase !!! Lighter Greyhounds have won the Waterloo Cup !!Eggy.

And what were there names Eggy? In all the years I attended the Waterloo Cup the smallest I wittnessed was that great little bitch Mouse Tail who won the cup in 1987, and she certainly wasn't 45lbs or less! If you can't remember their names I'll get in touch with my old mate and top coursing trainer John Bromley, I'm sure he'll remember

Coomassie, 42lb bitch; won the Waterloo Cup twice.

Spot on Eggy :thumbsup: but it was 44lbs :lol: and it won the cup in 1877 and 1878 (w00t) couldn't make it them 2 years because of my paper round :lol:

wild whippies said:
Shame the thread got closed Geoff as this is a damn good reply in my eyes. :thumbsup: Although I do get my back up that people feel they have to justify they're breeding decisions on here.What is ironic is that one of the biggest complainants about greyxwhips also went on about how they felt greyXwhips were all ending up in dog homes or being PTS.  :blink:

If organisations did start putting constrictions in place there would be a mass or dogs looking for new homes because their owners wouldn't be able to enjoy the pleasure they got out of racing.

Like Chris said, let and let live. :thumbsup:

Gary, don't suppose you could post some photos of the bitch? Must admit I took a fancy to her when Martin posted a while back. :thumbsup:

pics as requested :thumbsup:

baxteranddogs011.jpg

baxteranddogs012.jpg

baxteranddogs013.jpg

this is lucy WHITE HILL X TOP HONCHO

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS IS TUCKER WADDLE OFF X TINKERMAN

pups005.jpg

pups011.jpg

pups014.jpg

MAYBE RICHIE CAN UPDATE YOU ON TUCKER AS HE HAS HIM AT THE MOMENT

GARY :thumbsup:

TUCKERS FINE HE`S WEIGHING AROUND 28/29 LB AND HE`S PLAYFULL AS HELL (w00t)

I AM THINKING OF A WADDLE OFF X STAG POSESSED NEXT TIME .HIS FIRST LITTER PRODUCED RUBY MURRY AND BREACKFAST BOY BOTH LOOKING GOOD WITH MORE TO COME.

GARY :cheers:

NBCH RBCH JAKE (stag possessed) is litter brother to NBCH 2006 AND 2007 SUP RBCH 2007 RBCH 2008 AND NSCH OF CH 2007 SPIRIT OF THE STAG AND IS 20/21LB WADDLE OFF IS LITTER SISTER TO MARTIN TUCKERS GREAT SPRINT GREYHOUND NANDRALONE SO IT LOOKS GOOD ON PAPER LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK .

GARY :cheers:

Nice looking bitch (Lucy) Just been looking at siblings weights from that litter and they're all reasonably small (57-60lbs) I think she'd have some fine pups when she's lined in the future. :luck:

Pups to Waddle off X Tinkerman look very nice too. Best wishes to their owners :luck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back