The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet X Bedlington Terrier Wanted

taniab

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there

I am looking for a rescue Whippet x Bedlington Terrier. I would be interested in any dog over the age of 1 year and within a 50 mile radius of Bath, or thereabouts.

I have a male 4 year Whippet that I want a companion for, bitch or dog.

Many thanks

Tania

Although the original post in this thread is fine, I've removed a reply and just want to put a reminder of the new forum rules :thumbsup:

*Posts advertising dogs or any livestock for sale are not acceptable and will be deleted. Neither is it acceptable to post links to such adverts.

It is fine to post litter announcements and photos of litters, but availability and sales related information must be conveyed via private email or PM.

As an example it is not acceptable to say 'I have a litter coming up' in response to someone asking about puppy availability, or 'I have 2 dogs still available' when talking about your litter.

It is also not acceptable for someone to ask if there are any puppies available from a litter on an announcement thread. Please contact the poster privately.

It is acceptable to post a general request looking for puppies/whippets, but please remember to ask that replies be sent via pm.

And for those replying to this type of post please contact the poster privately (PM or email) if you think you might be able to help.

This way if it's YOUR litter or dog you can't be thought of as advertising and if it's someone else's litter, dog or a breeder you recommend you are not putting their info out into a public domain either.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a look on www.lurcher.org/llink/forum/index.php? there are 2 hounds looking for homes sections altho beddie whippets are very sought after in rescue so you may have to wait awhile....

Back