The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Wanted

jodster74

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there,

I am hoping someone can help me.... I live in the Bristol area and I am looking for a whippet companion for my dog daniel (pic below) and some advice...

I took Daniel in as a foster dog from a sanctuary where my husband and I volunteer just over a year ago and once he got over the shock of being in the kennels he started to come out of his shell... well we fell in love and dreaded the phone ringing to say someone was interested in him and after a near miss we agreed that we would adopt as I couldnt bear to see him go...

Daniel is 4 and a half and is quite the man about the house so I thought I might be better getting a lady whippet as I think he might look upon a boy as a competitor rather than a companion...

Obviously Daniel is my priority so it has to be the right dog, but I would love to take in another rescue however these do not come up very often so I have registered in various places but so far no joy...

Can anyone help / offer advice - it would be much appreciated

I am willing to travel and have a nice, happy whippet friendly home (and live next to a nice big open space which is perfect for runs...)

Thanks in advance

:cheers: welcome to K9 :cheers:

Good luck in your search :luck: :luck:

Hi and Welcome to K9 :thumbsup:

Try resizing your pictures first - then uploading - hope to see your whippy soon. :)

Hi Welcome to K9! It took me ages to learn how to do the pictuers thing!

Good luck looking for a freind for your dog. :luck:

i know of some blues and i think she got fawns(not too sure though) PM me if intrested

Janimal said:
Try resizing your pictures first - then uploading - hope to see your whippy soon. :)

Hi - thanks for the hint - any suggestions as to which tool to use to resize?

Kind Regards

You can use www.showyourphotos.com its free and easy to use

you can also use Microsoft Editor - if you have that on your PC to resize too. :thumbsup:

or upload to www.photobucket.com - its free too and resizes your photos for you - but then you need to upload from there to K9.

good luck :luck: :luck:

Janimal said:
You can use www.showyourphotos.com its free and easy to use
you can also use Microsoft Editor - if you have that on your PC to resize too. :thumbsup:

or upload to www.photobucket.com - its free too and resizes your photos for you - but then you need to upload from there to K9.

good luck :luck:   :luck:

Thanks to photobucket I should now have a pick next to my name - will now have hours of fun with Microsoft Editor.....

Thanks for all your help

Janimal said:

ok - here goes!

Resized_IMG_3040.jpg

Back